• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
BRCxm2MOCUOiiye48jJWOI-y37l03wJPymDJVJSfoL6muKNF53B7pPFy2_peCmWIzUpIZZPkNB54jFc=s640-nd-rwa

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
They'll never die in my heart ❤️

Unless, were talking amadeus cho Hulk, then yeah let them die
same

although, tbh

I can't really bring myself to read current transformers, besides king grimlock
original IDW was the most fun I've had with comics, and it ended. I don't want to read a more boring rehash of that

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
I don't read anything from current marbel, i know it'll just make me increasingly salty about the absolute state of it all.

That and the utter disrespect staple characters get now n days

Reactions: Odd

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I don't read anything from current marbel, i know it'll just make me increasingly salty about the absolute state of it all.

Same, my dad was a comic collector and he basically stopped buying because the current state of shit in the industry , he isn't even reading comics now. At most he'd look into the new tv series and watch it and stopped if he doesn't like it.
:kannasip

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

the current stuff ive read, silver sufer black, cosmic ghost rider, and immortal hulk was all good at least

but that seems to be the minority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back