• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
now, you started watching rwby instead and want to upgrade the verse too, what a mad lad
wow.png

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
3qo6gh3gnbl21.jpg

pictured: average kenpachi stans, when they see their fav char against the likes of goku and fighters of that level

:russ

:hestonpls

:russ

:mjlol

Sigismund

The Huns were a couple centuries before Islam arose out of Arabia, my dude. I think you are confusing the Huns with the Mongols. The Huns are descendants of the Xianbei empire, which more or less was made up of a large swathe of the Steppe and Far East that involved a lot of proto-Turkic, proto-Mongolic, and early Hunnic peoples fighting with the Han Chinese. The Han eventually crushed the Xianbei and other rival nomadic tribes were extremely hostile to them, which eventually triggered the western migration of the Huns for the next hundreds of years.

Again your thinking of the Mongols, not the Huns.

Mongols emerged in the late 10th/early 11th centuries. The Huns weren't a relevant power in Europe or Asia by the late 5th/400s AD. They were still effective mercenaries used by the late Western Roman Empire and the Eastern Roman/Byzantine Empire but the remnants of the Huns were assimilated and conquered in Europe and the areas across and around the Black Sea and Crimean penninsula by Baltic and Slavic tribes.
Yeah I misread "Hun" as "Mongol" in your first post then I autisticlly stuck to that and didn't reread :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back