• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
The site wouldn't be a dying corpse if he actually knew what to do. But again we see he lacks alot of that basic ettiquete to learn how to work a site.
He just kind of seems to lack... basic human social skills?

On top of the rest, its rather clear he doesn't actually have even a vague concept of how other people think or feel, which is kind of important when you're "running" a social platform

Mind, I'm sure most of that is delegated to the other administrators, so his dumbass doesn't have to worry about this most of the time.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Death-Metal-Superboy-Prime-Krypto-1.jpg

xqbgei6hgd761.jpg

img_8034.jpg

4fi27szrh0761.jpg

7740116-0f54ff38939ad02278e573255e8528967c948844v2_hq.jpg

main-qimg-eb689ea2c447874983eb5265075249fc

a62d41a9-3aed-47c9-a2yjyb.jpeg

Superboy-Prime-and-Krypto-Featured.jpg

we all have to admit, emoboy prime got his redemption and became one of the most heroic chars of the past decade, the way he ended the cringeman who keks, was so cool, not to mention, he also became multiversal+

not to mention

krypto was the mvp of the series, he always believed in him, and seeing him in the end, crying like this, was breaking my heart

truly one of the best dc endings of the past decade
>Meanwhile Wonder Woman needed like 5 power up and still struggled all to shit to beat him in the end
:hestonpls

On top of the rest, its rather clear he doesn't actually have even a vague concept of how other people think or feel, which is kind of important when you're "running" a social platform

Mind, I'm sure most of that is delegated to the other administrators, so his dumbass doesn't have to worry about this most of the time.

Basically and it seems like his latest spree is just banning people too who remains just because now.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

sounds like a twiiter addict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back