• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
mDhglbpaku_Pil7Oi0UQB-1QReZnU_D-bbNRpdp8xzum6ZctvAuncuwksSaK4ezYLeNABRpIFElm=s0

Holy shit, yall aren't wrong the NF OBD went to shot fast lmao

There's something to be said about our personalities...Whether you like the attitude era style debating or not.

We kept the streets clean. :maybe

edit- and were single handedly responsible for two third's of Fanverses traffic..Which the Kraut has lost.

And will never get back..Because many of us will only return if he delete his account.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
''he slashed thanos's knees with his knife and thanos groaned in pain after that'' = large planet levels according to them :russ

but what actually happened was, thanos beating them all of them, at the same time and going easy on them, while tanking their attacks too

the

only people who somewhat pushed him went tony and doc strange, he took them seriously but, they still got cui'd, lmao

then iw thor appeared with that zenkai and we know the rest
the prison shanks he stole from some ugly ass nigga in GOTG 1=large planet level :russ

Sigismund

''he slashed thanos's knees with his knife and thanos groaned in pain after that'' = large planet levels according to them :russ

but what actually happened was, thanos beating them all of them, at the same time and going easy on them, while tanking their attacks too

the

only people who somewhat pushed him went tony and doc strange, he took them seriously but, they still got cui'd, lmao

then iw thor appeared with that zenkai and we know the rest
I remember the FTL Captain Marvel discussion, how did I miss this goldmine?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There is a Star Wars thread in the old OBD.

I use to love reading those.

Now I'm afraid. Because it's not the same. I have no idea if what any of them are saying is the truth.

We didn't keep it clean

We kept it. :maybe

"And behold, we came upon your city and it was rife with inequity, depravity and imbecility and we made of it a desert which we called peace and from that desert we fashioned an empire built upon will" - A Roman description of the fall of the Selucid Empire at Roman hands.

Fit's what we did to NF don't it?

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
"And behold, we came upon your city and it was rife with inequity, depravity and imbecility and we made of it a desert which we called peace and from that desert we fashioned an empire built upon will" - A Roman description of the fall of the Selucid Empire at Roman hands.

Fit's what we did to NF don't it?
We really did that shit. Hell I still feel young at times when I think back to everything we've ever done. Whether singular or together.

gcsz3moxd3861.jpg

weeburon from the new lotr isekai cgi movie :russ

''washi ohio gozaiblublub jffxx ''dono'', i joined the fanzverse in order to become also mod of the cafe section'' :mjlol

"Melkor-sama taught you well, but he ever learned the ougi from Eru as I have Sauron-dono!"-Elendil

"NNAAANNIII?!"

"THE FINAL MOVE OF THE WESTERN WINDS! PASO SAGRADO!"

"IMMPOOSSIBURUUUUU!!

Samurai Master Elendil maaann.

We really did that shit. Hell I still feel young at times when I think back to everything we've ever done. Whether singular or together.

And if we laid them low young and foolish, what hope does anyone have against us now? Let 'em come brother, we'll drown their asses.

To quote Hulagu Khan before he destroyed the fuck out of Baghdad "To the meddlesome and petty neighbors who think that in obstructing us they may gain some glory and honor from saving the damned. Do not, for your fate shall be that of a stone cast into the ocean" bury.png

reznor seething in his what if ssj swastika goku pic as he reads those posts :wow :mjlol

"I finally got rid of all those assholes who prevented me from gaining total control for all these years! Now let me look upon my kingdo-OH WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCKK?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back