• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigismund

If he has any experience with XenForo in any way on an administrative side, I wouldn't mind having his help on here. He looks to put a lot of work into his forums and I wouldn't be apposed to a merger or transfer in staff roles to here.
I think he has mentioned some experience, I dont remember off the top of my head.

And lol I'm a general mod on that forum too so I'm down for a merger

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
bmxx became the new kishi :mjlol

fanZverse = is his own samurai 8 series

what it means?

with all of this madness, he does and keeps doing it

he axed the forum's quality, because of his own mental issues, lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
guys, check this

musubi (the obd mod): ''welp, I will most likely be getting Yeeted soon going by how Mbxx is acting. This is the end gentlemen. Goodluck out there''

it's over, lads

the guy has issues, this ain't normal stuff

the sane posters better move here and start all over again, we keep moving forward and never back down

guys, check this

musubi (the obd mod): ''welp, I will most likely be getting Yeeted soon going by how Mbxx is acting. This is the end gentlemen. Goodluck out there''

it's over, lads

the guy has issues, this ain't normal stuff

the sane posters better move here and start all over again, we keep moving forward and never back down

Remember what was said two years ago about him and everyone thought those saying it were crazy?

Yeah, this is it. He went on a mental break

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back