• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Example

Unconfirmed
Some of you guys still be reading Re:Zero

Like reading half the series doesn't blackpill its readers to the brink of no return already...

sir_fire

Distinguished
Some of you guys still be reading Re:Zero

Like reading half the series doesn't blackpill its readers to the brink of no return already...
I think a certain Silver Medallist Superstar only likes it cause of certain characters and the salt it generates.

*Hides recently bought copy of Skyrim SE*

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Behold, my awesome and original thread

Pls no bulli, serious replies only :mhm

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
ben-wanat-scav-helmet-01-675.jpg

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
(The joke being that he's too stupid to comprehend a name spelled backwards or incorrectly still makes them the same person.)

Pen Pen's name was just for fun. Ying's, too.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Dude is like 6’3 and weighs 225
With 5% bodyfat, on the side!

In some appearances, Supeman looks completely jacked though. He'd look as though if he'd weigh way more than what his frame would suggest.

With 5% bodyfat, on the side!

In some appearances, Supeman looks completely jacked though. He'd look as though if he'd weigh way more than what his frame would suggest.
Something like Jerry Seigel’s original design, can actually be seen being done by Dean Cain in Lois and Clark.

Henry Cavil has that John Byrne build. Mucles built on muscles and a scuff of chest hair. But he’s 6’0” to 6’1”, not 6’3” like the comics. Now wether he took supplements or not is debatable. He seems very dehydrated.

Something like Ed Maguinness in Supermn/Batman: Public Enemies? Completely unobtainable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back