• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He somehow hasn't perma-banned me yet. :ROFLMAO:

I mean I'm using the same name, basically the same set (although I hadn't been using this one for very long, he's probably used to the MLP one) and both my threads on here have to do with a series I was really the only one pushing.

What does a guy have to do? :sneaky:

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
iu

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I'll probably be banned or demodded now that he seems me posting here :ROFLMAO:

he will make a dupe named as the immortal watchblade (those who know what happened yesterday will get the reference) and will start liking your posts, then he will pm you in fanZverse, something like that

''thanks for all of your cooperation, those years, for that, i got a present for you, you are fired''

:russ :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> checks a bit the fanZverse obd section as a lurker
> wow, it is so empty, so stale, worse than before
> well
> no joking, the posters whose names are active there now, are keishin, akira, orlando, medjay, vicotex , etc
> outskirts wasteland dome is canon now

lmao :mjlol

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
> checks a bit the fanZverse obd section as a lurker
> wow, it is so empty, so stale, worse than before
> well
> no joking, the posters whose names are active there now, are keishin, akira, orlando, medjay, akira, etc
> outskirts wasteland dome is canon now

lmao :mjlol

The walking dead inhabiting the burnt out ruins of the old while the survivors move on to the glorious new. How fitting for the beginning of the OBD 2027 prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back