• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
plot twist: lar is bmxx's original dupe and tries to be friends with us, in order to help him build the new fanZverse era v2021 - new forum edition

:mjlol :mjlol

• Haha
Reactions: Ral

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
bmxx: ''We removed trashed threads and possible contents with issues based on patterns. Mostly very old stuff. Its a security measure.
Sure, i am sorry if it caused an inconvenience. Its a large and old board. It was needed. Well, thats called moderating.
Let me quote,

"... But also, we want to be our own thing, of course. It's just that NF users generate the activity necessary for it to not just completely be a waste of time and money, you know?"

--- And no, not from me. But from the board spammer in person. So my congrats for these users. I would feel honored to be a part of that. You are in for the big bucks ... unlike here, we want to be a friendly fan-board. I feel very sorry for the users who fell for that.''

ok, he breaks limiters, so fast, lmao and smh at the same time

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
--- And no, not from me. But from the board spammer in person. So my congrats for these users. I would feel honored to be a part of that. You are in for the big bucks ... unlike here, we want to be a friendly fan-board. I feel very sorry for the users who fell for that.''
Bro lowkey throwing jabs like we can't read through his jibberish :hestonpls

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
bmxx: ''We removed trashed threads and possible contents with issues based on patterns. Mostly very old stuff. Its a security measure.
Sure, i am sorry if it caused an inconvenience. Its a large and old board. It was needed. Well, thats called moderating.
Let me quote,

"... But also, we want to be our own thing, of course. It's just that NF users generate the activity necessary for it to not just completely be a waste of time and money, you know?"

ok, he breaks limiters, so fast, lmao and smh at the same time

My potato is a little rusty, but...is the dude who kicked us off the OBD and NF trying to say we got scammed into coming here? :mjlol

• Haha
Reactions: Ral

Cobalt Resonance

My potato is a little rusty, but...is the dude who kicked us off the OBD and NF trying to say we got scammed into coming here? :mjlol
It seems like it.

But like how?
dafuq.png

Idk about you guys I ain't put any money into either board.
raiden.png
charcoffee.png

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Let's just hope this new site actually takes off instead of ending up like animefall

Drowned into obscurity

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
Idk about you guys I ain't put any money into either board.
I've already dropped over 500 beans on this place so far; I've been saving for this very situation since my last project and also when I stopped going to NF altogether. If I'm willing to drop actual cash money into this place, I would hope you all would invest your free time, whenever possible, to relax here and enjoy some needed peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back