• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
EiNJiXvXgAMM_9L

I know it's going to be weird of me bringing this up... but apparently NNT or Seven Deadly Sins brought up one more movie... that finally involves the Supreme Deity fighting the Sins... and she somehow chumps out even HARDER than the Jobber King himself because not only was Meliodas depowered from his Demon King powerup, Escanor was dead but the bitch literally saw the fight herself... and still lost!

:espurrtf

I don't even know how that's possible but they truly do find ways to go even lower than any series I have seen.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I know it's going to be weird of me bringing this up... but apparently NNT or Seven Deadly Sins brought up one more movie... that finally involves the Supreme Deity fighting the Sins... and she somehow chumps out even HARDER than the Jobber King himself because not only was Meliodas depowered from his Demon King powerup, Escanor was dead but the bitch literally saw the fight herself... and still lost!

:espurrtf

I don't even know how that's possible but they truly do find ways to go even lower than any series I have seen.
Keishin probably gonna turn this around to claim she was just that strong
:hestonpls

Sad part is at one point we actually believed he wasn't insane and Tazmo made him do all the stupid shit he did. And then we found out the truth. A broken clock is right twice a day but it's useless in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back