• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened?

Look where we are, look what this yammering retard did to our old board and then look at where you are now and realize who owns this place and who they're friends with what that can mean for us in the long road.

We have made a place of exile, in a vipers nest...And we've already been struck at.

That is the embodiment of what it means to be an OBD'er though :oldryoma

But I don't know that I can stay for the full ride gents...Down the road, I may have to get off and we may have to go our separate ways.

I have been part of this hobby for twenty years, maybe it's time to retire.

Last edited:
Maybe this will give us the jolt we've lacked since Outskirts Dumb Cunts in 2012.

Where the convo went and ROH was the refuge. Things got too peaceful after that. The OBD is at its best when there's some hostility.

That's what I'm thinking as well, and one of the reasons I'm still here (The other being you guys and an S mod I owe my loyalty too), because I do think there's a chance this can hotshot the culture back to where it used to be, at its peak.

But I wanted to lay it out before the rest of you, because you guys know me and know that I'm 100%. If this doesn't work out, if they break the faith one more time, I'm out and this will have been my last ride.

Roman5ive5ive

Your man won't trip if your man don't know
the OBD is at its best when there's some hostility.
We really are just a political board after all
But I wanted to lay it out before the rest of you, because you guys know me and know that I'm 100%. If this doesn't work out, if they break the faith one more time, I'm out and this will have been my last ride.
I'm still an optimistic git about this, but as long as I can hang with y'all elsewhere I'm gonna be ready for whatever comes our way

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
don't worry, lads

victory goes to those with courage, justice always wins in the end

never back down

eventually, things get better, this is how things roll

we have fought together against many difficulties, many of them, and on various levels

somehow, they couldn't bring us down, the obd still won

and, i will say it again

gao-gai-gar-mecha.gif

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That's what I'm thinking as well, and one of the reasons I'm still here (The other being you guys and an S mod I owe my loyalty too), because I do think there's a chance this can hotshot the culture back to where it used to be, at its peak.

But we do need to focus on getting new people too. Let's face it, all of the old guard are basically in their late 20s or 30s now. We don't have the time we did at the peak.

Hence we need to be in content creation mode. OBD should be a brand in itself. The wrestling show is kind of a feeler, a funnel.

But original content is the REAL key. I've been thinking long and hard about the kinks.

But we do need to focus on getting new people too. Let's face it, all of the old guard are basically in their late 20s or 30s now. We don't have the time we did at the peak.

Hence we need to be in content creation mode. OBD should be a brand in itself. The wrestling show is kind of a feeler, a funnel.

But original content is the REAL key. I've been thinking long and hard about the kinks.

I think plenty of people here are in their mid 20's. I'm in my early 30's and so I'm virtually older than most of the people here...
You aren't wrong about everything else though.

I like it and have suggested doing something with the name in the past...

Reactions: Es_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back