• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #1 - A New Hope -

Status
Not open for further replies.
4581591-ned-stark-robert-baratheon-game-of-thrones-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-fantasy-art.jpg

4558037-women-redhead-melisandre-stannis-baratheon-artwork-fantasy-art-game-of-thrones-fire-statue-dragon-sword-dress-red-dress-digital-art-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-fan-art-magic.jpg

Ours is the fury

Es_

Straight Silver
But we do need to focus on getting new people too. Let's face it, all of the old guard are basically in their late 20s or 30s now. We don't have the time we did at the peak.

Hence we need to be in content creation mode. OBD should be a brand in itself. The wrestling show is kind of a feeler, a funnel.

But original content is the REAL key. I've been thinking long and hard about the kinks.
Niggermind get on discord

E

Example

Unconfirmed
my wife can no longer mock me for going to a site called fucking narutoforums
It's not worth getting mocked at for going to a site called Fanverse either :D
Tbf Fanverse hides those power levels slightly better, albeit very slightly

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Some crazy shit happens. Thalamus is so powerful he can break the fourth wall, and addresses the player directly. Thalamus was even the one behind the NG+ shit. The player was guiding Sorun, and that's why he even made it that far against Thalamus.

No idea how to quantify that but considering that Thalmus was retconning shit to get his desired outcome it's at least universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back