• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
You must have dreams about the dreaming celestial, bcause you sure as shit haven't read his comics
:mjlol :mjpls
it's one of my schizoid powers i love doing extensive research on things i have never read. I have written multiple essays on dark souls lore +own all the artbooks and I've never played the games :skully

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
EYF4zdcXkAEEJBB

This fucking tierlist man
Lol how did I not see you posted this already

Would this not fit better?
aP0XsIn.jpg
I will not tolerate this Kubo slander anymore!
>Bleach Anime is returning after years
>Bleach Manga will resume with a new arc
>Burn The Witch will be continued soon enough
>Series still did well in all areas of merch.
>Has people pay him for his thoughts on drawing manga and characters, Bleach trivia and other shit about himself.

Compared to Mahashi Kishimoto with the absolute fail that is Samurai 8(Seriously, how do you fuck up that badly when you made fucking NARUTO?) and the ongoing destruction of Naruto itself in Boruto, Kubo is honestly in a very good spot. That's not even considering guest drawings and stuff like that.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I will not tolerate this Kubo slander anymore!
>Bleach Anime is returning after years
>Bleach Manga will resume with a new arc
>Burn The Witch will be continued soon enough
>Series still did well in all areas of merch.
>Has people pay him for his thoughts on drawing manga and characters, Bleach trivia and other shit about himself.

Compared to Mahashi Kishimoto with the absolute fail that is Samurai 8(Seriously, how do you fuck up that badly when you made fucking NARUTO?) and the ongoing destruction of Naruto itself in Boruto, Kubo is honestly in a very good spot. That's not even considering guest drawings and stuff like that.
Nigga we don't care if his anime or manga comes back it still doesn't make his shit good again. :russ

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
If people are like "why them nerds gold"
It's the reward I promised to give for putting in effort to try to save y'alls wiki (even if it didn't reduce any space)
From UD's post, it seems Patch, Qinglong, Blade (goddamn dude, did you do coke before doing all that the other day?), and Papanier contributed

expires the 27th :3 (earlier than I envisioned, cos I wanna do something site-wide for Halloween)

Y'all are gold cos you're golden boys
get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back