• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FClbnOPVcAIuLrK

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/hm-chad-vs-hm-uryu.1243630/
No. Being quiet is perfectly cool.
''Autistic'' was not about his quiet personality. But the way he speaks the majority of the times and how he stands still and getting bullied by others.
So according to Xelios if you don't fight back when other people try to "bully" you, even if they are in no way an actual threat to you, you're immediately autistic as opposed to just, NOT an immature brat?

Then again this is coming from someone whose favorite character is Kenpachi so he probably just can't mentally handle the idea of a character who wont fight at the drop of a hat. 🤣

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member

So according to Xelios if you don't fight back when other people try to "bully" you, even if they are in no way an actual threat to you, you're immediately autistic as opposed to just, NOT an immature brat?

Then again this is coming from someone whose favorite character is Kenpachi so he probably just can't mentally handle the idea of a character who wont fight at the drop of a hat. 🤣
oogaboogaaa.jpg

ME WANT FIGHT! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! XRUG WANT FIGHT NOW!

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

xelios is not mentally well

im allowed to say this because i am not either :skully

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
oogaboogaaa.jpg

ME WANT FIGHT! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! XRUG WANT FIGHT NOW!
Definitely one of Kenpachi's lost relatives.

Take a chill pill neanderthal. :maybe
xelios is not mentally well

im allowed to say this because i am not either :skully
Oh that much is obvious.

I mean imagine giving Chad shit and calling him autistic because he has moral standards concerning when he will and will not fight back. :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Xelio is a self confirmed serial stalker so his delusional posts shouldn't be that surprising.
Sure it's just funny how many characters would be autistic by his standards.

It makes me think of the first chapter of One Piece, Xelios must have agreed with Luffy when he gave Shanks shit for not fighting back. Shanks surely must be autistic, as opposed to just a decent human being who actually needs a good reason to fight before he'll take a man's head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back