• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Then again this is coming from someone whose favorite character is Kenpachi so he probably just can't mentally handle the idea of a character who wont fight at the drop of a hat.

he had formed a tag team with his dupe = rajeman, i had cui'd that dupe so bad, he was speaking engrish and hindi at some point :russ

was also a big vector prime doubter and an alien x stan, to make him stealthy and different from his main account = xelio

:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
as for chad, he is just a silent guy who prefers to take actions only when time is needed, he interacts with others just fine, and even kurosake or ishida laugh with his jokes

the only thing that is wrong with chad is, his non stop dates with the floor, thanks to kubo's elite jobber writing skillz :mjlol :hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
he had formed a tag team with his dupe = rajeman, i had cui'd that dupe so bad, he was speaking engrish and hindi at some point :russ

was also a big vector prime doubter and an alien x stan, to make him stealthy and different from his main account = xelio

:hestonpls
that thread

we thought full power Vector Prime was needed for Alien X

when in reality 2% Vector Cui's him into the big bang :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
oogaboogaaa.jpg

ME WANT FIGHT! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! XRUG WANT FIGHT NOW!

a3dca7dr2iq41.jpg

pictured: literally kenpachi's personality and character quality :russ :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
that thread

we thought full power Vector Prime was needed for Alien X

when in reality 2% Vector Cui's him into the big bang :mjlol

unironically, i had upgraded comic gxforce vector to multi galaxy levels, back there, that was the major time i did mentioned those feats

but, few weeks later, somehow you did a megaversal research and updated his stats, feats i had seen on various forums, but i would never post them cuz you are the main tf bot

:mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
unironically, i had upgraded comic gxforce vector to multi galaxy levels, back there, that was the major time i did mentioned those feats

but, few weeks later, somehow you did a megaversal research and updated his stats, feats i had seen on various forums, but i would never post them cuz you are the main tf bot

yeah I'd actually even posted some of them before, but I didn't really connect all the dots and I didn't know about the Marvel panel that was fucking right on tfwiki

and then just random vector prime quotes boosted him to megaverse level, lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

These are just the kind of threads that start flame wars. Anyways Bleach stomps, Yhwach probably solos, Gremmy non-downsyndrome writing edition should solo, #2 against a non-bloodlusted Superman solos, Aizen probably solos, the rest are basically fodder.

Bleach stomps.

Gremmy solos lol

Kyoka Suigetsu is not Telepathy, it is absolute hypnosis of the five senses. Telepathy is the power to mentally receive and/or transmit information.

Aizen solos!

from the saved cvine threads collection, that's the hd content that current fanzverse obd needs :russ :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back