• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
imagine if i applied for a database entry job

"hello! what is your prior experience?"
"oh, i cleaned up some nerd wikipedia to save space before the host nuked it entirely"
"..."

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Genis is gonna suffer omniversal torture in one of Elric's friends dungeons.

Sadly, unlike Tomas, he isn't prepared for such pain.
:mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
imagine actually telling them that it took hours to fix the marvel profiles from omniversal wank :hestonpls

''do i get a phd in database entry management?'' :russ

FCZzzU6WEAc1Gc0

A goddamned shame it's a combo of being almost completely offscreen, has Kefla be majorly OOC and it ultimately amounts to shit as Moro just dumpsters an angry Gohan at the next arc anyway, as per the usual.

Canon does not, nor has it ever meant superior.

Yu-Gi-Oh DM's best arc is a filler arc.
Two of Bleach's top three arcs are filler arcs.
OG Bardock takes a steaming dump on his canon counterpart.

When it comes to quality, canon or non-canon is completely irrelevant.

Except for the DBS Manga, that's just shit all around with no real good points.

Yeah but that has nothing to do with its canon or non-canon status.

The DBS manga is shit because it's shit, it's that simple.

Of course, but we mentioned DBS and I had to mention the manga, it's like mandate for me.
But yeah DBS Bardock just sucks majorly because it feels like Toriyama wants to Jor-El him so much without realizing that the natural difference between Goku and Bardock is the truly poignant part.
I'd rather Gine just be the opposite end of Goku because atleast the Broly movie showed she didn't care about others races dying by the Saiyans, just not sending children to endanger themselves to do it.
It still shows why the Saiyans had to go but atleast it does show where Goku got his kindness from.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
ejorpcinema: ''Any sensible person knows Elric isn't ready for them hands''

obd: ''any sensible person knows that xenogears is as omniversal as genis'' :mjlol
I was thinking, and I kinda agree with Fang on the megaversal and omniversal stuff being weird. How about we just switch to multiverse types? One through four.

1. Infinitely sized universes that have infinite copies of the observable due to actually being infinite in size.

2. More than one of those.

3. An infinite number of those.

4. An infinite number of those but also universes that run on completely different constants and variables. Kitchen sink multiverses where every universe you can think of exists in some way or form.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
imagine if i applied for a database entry job

"hello! what is your prior experience?"
"oh, i cleaned up some nerd wikipedia to save space before the host nuked it entirely"
"..."
You'd be surprised. I've gotten work because of the skills I've learned managing and adding content to my sites.

I assume when you all say you've done a fiction you mean that fiction and all the character profiles in it?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I was thinking, and I kinda agree with Fang on the megaversal and omniversal stuff being weird. How about we just switch to multiverse types? One through four.

1. Infinitely sized universes that have infinite copies of the observable due to actually being infinite in size.

2. More than one of those.

3. An infinite number of those.

4. An infinite number of those but also universes that run on completely different constants and variables. Kitchen sink multiverses where every universe you can think of exists in some way or form.

multiversal type 1 sounds a lot like a vsbw term tier :russ

i felt a cringe shock as i was typing it even, lmao

but

i like the idea of having a dif name variation though than megaversal or omniversal

let's have a meta thread about this, later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back