• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
1635362729292.jpg
>Barney in low tier
>between the lions only mid-tier
>Zoom, Zaboomafoo, Clifford not in God tier
>other god-tier shows not even present
I'VE NEVER SEEN TASTE THIS SHIT DAWG

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
gotg game peter with the soul stone, can also casually solo the hst, btw :hestonpls

game magus, is what kaguya or yeehaw will never be, even game adam warlock can powerbomb kenpachi :russ

not to mention

game drax is > his first movie version too, lmao, he can toss massive boulders dozens of meters away, or crush them, punches steel and large craters to walls, like nothing

and helps the most against large building sized monsters

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
''normal peter ain't that strong, he is def weaker than batman''

2:18:52 to 2:19:58

and

proceeds to have him carrying groot who was sitting in a large steel cargo structure, for several hundred dozen meters, casually

:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
What does Magus do in the game

magus warlock (he is the main villain in this game) can reality warp to the point of creating his own pocket dimension, with stars, planets, small planets, moons, he is taller than planets, can corrupt others, illusions so potent which feel very ''real'', soul siphoning, mass manipulation, bfr portals, etc

he is also a full galactic threat if he goes unchecked

6:03:13 -6:03:40

to see how hax those illusions are, the worldmind (the cosmic superpc of nova force), had said that this whole plague of delusions/illusions called as ''the promise'' = magus product, had consumed and converted many stars, systems and all, to the point of even 75% of the andromeda galaxy, was lost

peter had to use the soul stone at his full power in order to stop him [superior to his mcu version who had used the power stone against ronan for seconds, he used and handled the situation for a longer time, this time]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back