• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
0132-017.png

Long Dong wank in full effect

Niko style useless

Kure style useless

AS STRONG AS BEARDO

Just as boring and one-note too

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So not sure if my brain shuts out music or shit. I have hundreds of music in my playlist and my brain only register like 20+ of them when I play them the other I just don't notice getting played or shit.

:kannasip Like there are song that basically I wouldn't even notice being played and would just realize it already got played when I checked the playlist and how far the player had gone.

Maddie

Acclaimed
Zhong Xina's execution already took place on Oct 11 when he took on the Wock in a match that ended with him getting destroyed and losing so many social credits it erased him from existence.
how many social credit points do I lose if I said Chiang Kai Shek did most the fighting against the Japanese and led the legitimate Chinese government in exile?

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
how many social credit points do I lose if I said Chiang Kai Shek did most the fighting against the Japanese and led the legitimate Chinese government in exile?
You'd lose an infinite amount of social credits, Zhong Xina already lost an infinite amount for claiming he likes BTS and plays video games

In short, you'd be erased from existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back