• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
jYyv8dJH1T2Qnam6A5tY2XxKrMH-mOnx6Ufx20oG_raNmDoydHyChiWbHS3rBXuf3iC3JHT3EHU=s0
IEIYwddmPlo8ThZ4zJPJDWuuowe02r1F7Ktxri9Teto0Uz1DMbZfyy9P4_wnq3az5oVCzZ1qLlI=s0

Lowkey, seeing Wade getting bodied like this is kinda satisfying.
Especially when you see people who legitimately believe everyone in Marvel is terrified of Wade or he would fuck everyone up. 🤣

Isn't there a point in the comics where The Punisher is hunting Wade and he runs like fuck over to Daredevil because he is scared shitless of Frank?

Man of Steel was okay.

I'd still have Winter Soldier, Infinity War and Iron Man above it.

Different strokes, I won't stop you from liking those movies more, I just heavily prefer Man of Steel since it actually sticks to it's core theme and have the villains be terrifying and actually be a goddamned menace for everyone involved.
Like this is part of why Infinity War is one of the best Marvel movies by far, they actually toned the jokes way the fuck down and allowed Thanos to be fucking terrifying as a result because the movie was for the most part, taking it seriously.

Compare this to Hela in Thor Ragnarok who was completely ruined by the fact we couldn't take her seriously, specifically because they kept spewing jokes in every scene she's in. Even the one where the MAIN CHARACTER'S HOME PLANET IS DESTROYED.

Pretty much. I clearly remember how bad it got for me with Iron Man 2. Imagine the bullshit where the climax happens, you basically have Hammer Drones all over the expo about to kill everyone in it over Drago's issues with his pops and him in his own Iron Man-esque suit... and Tony and Rhodey just keeps making quips again and again... and AGAIN, destroying the entire tone meanwhile they are having no problems just saving everyone with barely a loss at all. It just makes Whiplash look so fucking ineffective despite trying to make him basically Evil Tony Stark.

Especially when you see people who legitimately believe everyone in Marvel is terrified of Wade or he would fuck everyone up. 🤣

Isn't there a point in the comics where The Punisher is hunting Wade and he runs like fuck over to Daredevil because he is scared shitless of Frank?
It's honestly no different than the Joker wank DC loves to do where they believe it's him, not Darkseid, not Krona, not any of the actual fucking God-Like beings that is basically the End All, Be All of DC villains...
And he's just a lunatic with no powers.
Like fucking for real DC, get the fuck over yourselves seriously. We know people buy Batman comics the most, there is zero need to continually wank the fucking Joker, stop it.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
It's honestly no different than the Joker wank DC loves to do where they believe it's him, not Darkseid, not Krona, not any of the actual fucking God-Like beings that is basically the End All, Be All of DC villains...
And he's just a lunatic with no powers.
Like fucking for real DC, get the fuck over yourselves seriously. We know people buy Batman comics the most, there is zero need to continually wank the fucking Joker, stop it.
The Joker wank is worse, much worse.

The Joker wank is worse, much worse.
I still remember when there was a DC comic panel where The Martian Manhunter... THE FUCKING MARTIAN MANHUNTER, can't deal with being in the Joker's head for too long without nearly dying...
It's the absolute king of wank of the Joker that I will always remember due to how insanely stupid it was.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Imagine Joker having to live on Marvel earth for one day.

Ghost Rider would destroy that niggas soul and leave him in a sewer somewhere
:mjlol
I still remember when there was a DC comic panel where The Martian Manhunter... THE FUCKING MARTIAN MANHUNTER, can't deal with being in the Joker's head for too long without nearly dying...
It's the absolute king of wank of the Joker that I will always remember due to how insanely stupid it was.
Yet in the animated show Batman was walking around Emperor Jokers mindscape ez pz, like what da fuck DC.
:dank

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Imagine Joker having to live on Marvel earth for one day.

Ghost Rider would destroy that niggas soul and leave him in a sewer somewhere
:mjlol
Assuming he gets to him before Punisher does. :maybe

Joker would have to hope and pray Daredevil or Spider-Man are the ones who show up to deal with him. That's the only way he would last more than a day 'cause most Marvel heroes don't give a fuck about killing villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back