• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #4: never give up, cuz victory goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
She Hulk is a real boss ass bitch.
Screenshot_2020-09-06-09-04-39.png

Turned the Juggernaut into a male feminist with her #####
:wow

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So there's a Brave Fencer Musashi Sequel? All this years I thought shit was stand alone.

Anyway how did this guy went from this
PHnaMzp.jpg

To this
Ggob9my.jpg

Like they could have just made the first one look older than a total redesign that looks half assed.

:kannasip

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So I guess Saber is misplaced there.

As she is the only gender bent character.

:kannasip Unless the one who made it didn't think this through.

Like top is gay, Mordred being there is still gay as shit, it is still basically male character turned female.

Ryuko and Mirko well there's the real deal.
You hate tomboys or something? :kannasip

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, it'd be a genderbend if Mordred in fate was originally male. But she isn't. Just a tomboy.

If youre saying they swapped the genders from the original lore then welcome to the fate series in general

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I really underestimated just how much Nagoriyuki gets beat down in Guilty Gear Strive. I forgot that he actually does fight Sol (and other characters) with his full power and still loses :skully . There's some variations here and there but still. I'll admit that it is funny just how little of a shit Sol gives about him. Dude leaves his garage and travels to bully his son in law so they can have a real fight and has to deal with this shit:mjlol.

Nago: I will surpass you in every aspect!

Sol: ..........

That about sums it up. Mark can find solace in that it can always be worse. Sakura could be a class a character:kobeha. Them nibbas never peak because they never started in the first place :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back