OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@shade0180 saw you were asking about Command Mission X and why some rando bounty hunter thought they could just pick him off

Spoilers ahead....

Spider is Redips, and also a megalomaniac Maverick whose been playing both sides from the start. He fakes his own death at one point so he can go back to playing commander, ends up stealing all the McGuffin Metal, and becomes a giant-ass robot in space that you promptly murder.

So in answer to your question he knew from the start that he wasn't going to beat X, he just wanted to get close to him so he could manipulate events

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
avengers_700_ar0162_c3a5f186-0011-4271-9514-4d55d9ca8592.png

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Still one of the most satisfying final fights in a movie, watching Alejandro pick this sick fuck apart after he taunted him with his brother's body parts always feels good. :awesome

Oh the days when even the hero of the movie was allowed to seek and GET their revenge, and it wasn't treated as something purely negative.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
@shade0180 saw you were asking about Command Mission X and why some rando bounty hunter thought they could just pick him off

Spoilers ahead....

Spider is Redips, and also a megalomaniac Maverick whose been playing both sides from the start. He fakes his own death at one point so he can go back to playing commander, ends up stealing all the McGuffin Metal, and becomes a giant-ass robot in space that you promptly murder.

So in answer to your question he knew from the start that he wasn't going to beat X, he just wanted to get close to him so he could manipulate events
Still the same problem though, X is literally getting tossed by this guys.

03:22

00:16

:kannasip X getting steam rolled instead of being a wall against this mavericks.

01:27

Also here, X would already have fired his shot here like with Magma Dragoon.

X broke Magma Dragoon in Half. This guy needed to get hit by someone else? X was just pumping his fist in anger. Dude you have a buster. This basically shows how Passive X here than the older game.

:kannasip This basically the type of shit that's annoying me in the game. Because X should have been steam rolling this guys considering what he did in X3, X4, X5 and X6. I don't have any opinion in X7 as I never touched that one but seriously how weak did he become from X6 to X7 to get steam rolled like this.

Last edited:
@Xadlin
>just finished the series
Dear god...Vicious really was just a cosplayer on set. He reminds me more of a Tim curry character. He feels so weak, like kylo ren weak.
Every respect infused fear or cold hard sadistic tendencies or AMBITION is just gone. Just a weak bitch,.

And Julia...
Wow, xhom, Julia.
Became a boss bitch that needs no man, and just like shan chii, shes gonna take over the syndicate and make it better.

And that means Spike is gonna have to cross paths with her and kill her, cause how could she possibly redeem herself?
Well, this is going the route of FF7R. It kinda has the same stories but its not a remake, its a completely new series. Feels more like a What if-scenario.

Welp anyway, shits sucks. When season 2 comes out I'm just gonna skim through the episodes.

I told you man, just wait till you got to that and yeah, you would basically be like "God no".
Absolute trainwreck and the fact that people are trying to go to bat for it is just hilarious and pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back