OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Got this weird feeling that Silco might be Jhin.

His henchy's mutation temporarily made him into a hunchback when he fought Vander, and we know shimmer can bring the dead back to life. Since Vander is confirmed to be Warwick but with amnesia.

Silco also had an obsession with perfection like Jhin did in death. Boy that would be wild.

The only problem with that theory is that Jhin was an Ionian prisoner. However, there's enough mystery behind that which could still make it possible.

Last edited:

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

His mutation temporarily made him into a hunchback when he fought Vander, and we know shimmer can bring the dead back to life. Since Vander is confirmed to be Warwick but with amnesia.

Silco also had an obsession with perfection like Jhin did in death. Boy that would be wild.

The only problem with that theory is that Jhin was an Ionian prisoner. However, there's enough mystery behind that which could still make it possible.
well, isn the show canon? or does LoL lore get retconned often? Ive heard it gets retconned often, so thats why I'm wondering.

The show could be the new canon and make him Jhin, so always a possibility.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Screenshot_4.png

Project Nexus is pretty entertaining, haven't played the campaign yet, going through the Arena first.

His mutation temporarily made him into a hunchback when he fought Vander, and we know shimmer can bring the dead back to life. Since Vander is confirmed to be Warwick but with amnesia.

I prefer Silco to be dead. His ending was fitting.

now we only really need closure with Vander and we are good, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back