• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

This one image is already setting shippers off again...
Like holy fucking shit, I think people really wanted their NaruHina 2.0 and not realize that Kubo set that shit up better than Kishi did lol.

unknown.png

And the obligatory Cosplay of Kubo enjoying his life as Mayuri here.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Damn

Master Chief straight up admits in Halo 6/Infinite that Atriox completely demolished them during their fight in the UNSC Infinity's hangar bay.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Twitter is where I get my Simpsons memes

Damn, I just saw some 30 year old woman that ships herself with Kaido write fanfiction about him beating his wife
And some old nigga with his ass out at a gas station and his shit looked like Krang

never know what you'll see

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Either that or them getting pissed at my comment that certain people here gain amnesia because "I don't say anything good about the series ". Then when I talk about how you can see a comment about Chadeavor, The Todoroki plotline or Troll for one they shift to saying that was a long time ago and they can't be bothered to look that far....... until I tell them they can just look up a couple of posts or look at a post from last week. So fucking simple but I'm asking too much for them to use their eyes I guess :kobeha.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
DBFZ France vs USA 12 v 12 was some good hype stuff, glad I decided to watch it this time since I missed the first 5 v 5 they had. :awesome

I don't know DBFZ just never gets old for me as a spectator, especially when the games are close like they were and at least you see a good chunk of the cast used nowadays (even if the top tiers are still gonna be the top tiers).

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
It's probably that MHA fanboy diehard mod.

The one with the Naruto avatar
I wouldn't be surprised if it was her. She's an Izuku fan so me shitting on him for essentially being the next coming of Naruto in pure Jesus mode. Well I'm sure you can guess how that works :mjlol . I'm sure if I wasn't right about most of this shit it would sting more :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back