• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
4fZ08hz6x_54Gb51l4dKfjBX3jlmXRY91ORwwZv1OzQ.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
OH I saw people asking about the First Turn in yugioh. To answer that question The first turn can decide an entire duel, sure second turn lets you draw 1 card and attack. But if your opponent doesn't let you play the game then that means fuck all. Its not even meta decks either any deck can just slap your shit turn 1 if they get the right hand

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
For those who want to know what happened(Because I was focused on other shit for a few hours, my fucking bad man lol):

Basically after the Archer and Lancer vs. Licht and Yami thread in the Fanverse here:
(Seriously this is when this entire thing started)

During one of the Fate stomp topics, I did a little dig at Rev97 and he suddenly flips his shit on my Profile, talking about how much of a bitch I am, how much of an asshole that I can't "drop the topic" and all of this other crap.
And while I took the pics(I think I ultimately threw them out), it was still something some of you guys saw since I brought attention to it in the Discord.

I lost all respect for Rev since so seeing him do shit like that MONTHS later like a bitch... doesn't surprise me.
He all but showed he was a bitch the day he was born and a bitch till the day he dies.
damn rev flipped really hard, I thought he was decent before I got banned from fanverse.
:kannasip

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
OH I saw people asking about the First Turn in yugioh. To answer that question The first turn can decide an entire duel, sure second turn lets you draw 1 card and attack. But if your opponent doesn't let you play the game then that means fuck all. Its not even meta decks either any deck can just slap your shit turn 1 if they get the right hand
Which deck does this?

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
yea 1 thread basically kill their sanity.

I meant more like

Haro came in with the same "well I don't believe it so its not true" attitude and would passively take shots at OBD culture and it's members. Noticed myself but never said shit cuz he seemed to get along well with people. Then at one point he comes back and everyone calls him out on his shit, he bitches then dips. He acted like we were to dumb to notice his passive aggressiveness apparently 🤷‍♂️

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I meant more like

Haro came in with the same "well I don't believe it so its not true" attitude and would passively take shots at OBD culture and it's members. Noticed myself but never said shit cuz he seemed to get along well with people. Then at one point he comes back and everyone calls him out on his shit, he bitches then dips. He acted like we were to dumb to notice his passive aggressiveness apparently 🤷‍♂️
Oh yea we had those type of guys too.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Damn, they change Giant Trunade's effect?

:kannasip damn I played it got confuse why my opponent spell getting back to hand.

Oh wait I got confuse with hey trunade.... fucking using the same art...

Last edited:

I know no one here really cares for RWBY but if you honestly have time and can stand to hear bullshit for 30 minutes, it's absolutely amazing how shit this commentary is.
It's clearly obvious that despite the "enthusiasm", they do not give a fuck about the continuity of the series and actually do similar headcanon that the fanboy community does.
It's honestly a bit unreal at how much worse the commentary makes not just the volume, but the whole show look like shit.

>We are glad no one believed Cinder Fall would actually get development(SB RWBY fandom BTFO'd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back