• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Izuku looks more than ready to try and save/forgive him. Forgot to mention that because yeah it's predictable for Izuku. Everything you said is 99% exactly what they're going through with. Unless they pull a Nagant and Afo blows him up and he's sent to the hospital where he may as well be dead. Cause we may as well use the Nagant shit a 3rd time after Stars :mjlol .
He should force him to commit jihad and have him kill Bakugo and cripple Uraraka by exploding.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
FFiDa4fWYAI6NKf
> average "Santa is real because he existed long ago during roman times as the pious Saint Nicholas who's acts of charity and gift giving propelled his legend long after his death to ensure his eternal memory in the minds of both young and old" believer
c62590c1756680060e7c38011cd704b5.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So Yugioh shit.

Didn't know Kaiba can fucking drop blue eyes in second turn

I have fucking beginner deck and some Gravekeeper shit. - few hour of gameplay more or less.

Then this shit got drop on me.

uGgphJV.png

:kannasip No prep, a single def monster and no draw, cause Kaiba gave me the first turn.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Daily reminder that, Hank Pym is and always will be the strongest member of the Avengers.

Shieeet, he's probably the strongest nigga on Marvel earth, imagine deciding to grow outside the boundaries of the multiverse just to have a heart to heart with Eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back