• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
ca153_e.jpg
ca153_f.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Words can't even describe how lame Bakugou's new "cluster" technique is bruh. All that hype after his zenkai and that was it :kobeha . He didn't even hit Izuku with the damn thing :giogio. "I took this from Endeavor's technique principles of charging and releasing". I'm not even going to question how the hell that's supposed to work with how his quirk was supposed to function but hey, zenkai's amirite :mjlol. Even Hori knows flashfire fist was the best set of techniques he created :kobeha. If all Bakugou's doing is charging balls of his nitroglycerin sweat before causing them to explode then please, PLEASE leave this shit to Shoto and Endeavor :mjlol. I almost had Hope's for the nibba and Hori gave me this:kobeha.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
You stumble on the wierdest things sometimes...
Did you guys know about this Batman beyond copy? But instead of batman, its Zorro?

Was this during the time when we had Future TMNT and Looney Toones extreme?

Edit: Scratch that, I found anime Zorro also

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Words can't even describe how lame Bakugou's new "cluster" technique is bruh. All that hype after his zenkai and that was it :kobeha . He didn't even hit Izuku with the damn thing :giogio. "I took this from Endeavor's technique principles of charging and releasing". I'm not even going to question how the hell that's supposed to work with how his quirk was supposed to function but hey, zenkai's amirite :mjlol. Even Hori knows flashfire fist was the best set of techniques he created :kobeha. If all Bakugou's doing is charging balls of his nitroglycerin sweat before causing them to explode then please, PLEASE leave this shit to Shoto and Endeavor :mjlol. I almost had Hope's for the nibba and Hori gave me this:kobeha.
It's like the S8 editor suggesting bad ideas.

:kannasip oh wait.

He probably does.

:skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back