• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
g77m_6F8kBgxUC4FWzmHvCuoq7vuj7EdCXr3y_3qjKcB3H-Ru7ig2BadeD48_-5sS0HrZ5IdoFe0=s1600

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
from the trailers alone, it already casually surpassed the likes of granblue vs and sf5 in quality, lmao

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Repzion's ex-girlfriend choked him out, apparently.

Oh wow, not that’s a name I haven’t heard n years. Did he die, like choke out?
Man young me used to listen to amazing atheist and repzion. But then I became moderate and started listen to both sides of the political spectrum to create my own truth.
What anime, Galo? I’m intrigued

It’s pretty clear from what I’ve seen that Popeye just utterly castrates Saitama. He’s pulled around the Sun, punched people to the moon and into constellations, juggled several planets at once, he’s survived reality literally being turned off and is fast enough to rocket from the moon back to earth in less than two seconds.
It seems that Saitama’s only reliable edge is speed with light speed scaling, it could be argued that OPM could blitz Popeye before he can use spinach (which is why he could do all of those things) but it’s been shown that Popeye can literally revive himself from complete disintegration with spinach. The fucker doesn’t even have to exist to use spinach. And on top of all that bullshit, Popeye can break the fourth wall and THREATEN the animator to give him more spinach or just straight up walk out of the animation (and yes, he’s used these in combat situations).

Saitama is completely and utterly fucked and it’s hilarious.
Yep. It’s gonna be a Deadpool vs mask episode again.

I want good animations then, instead. Like the machamp vs Goro.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Low tier Legos vs Genshin :russ

genshin''chads'' hold another legos made L :russ

literally got cui'd by wall level characters because even some Matoran have faced ftl characters :kobeha

random matoran powerbombs kenpachi through nnoitra's domain and 99% of the rwby verse is also cui'd as a side effect, at 2% output :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back