• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Speaking of Legos

:mjlol

Velkuvrana

Notorious
@Velkuvrana

utopia realm is that u, lad? :mjpls

well

i never knew u were so brave enough to post such pro instagram tier selfies on fic forums like olf :breh
Yes, it is I Utopia Realm. I've taken quite a love to Coven of Dusk (Can't wait for Galleria to come out next year).

Next March 22nd is gonna be .Hack GU ReCode. Can't wait to play the shit out of that game when it drops.:ral

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i like how keishin and xelios will literally defend bleach to the death against series like ToAru or the Nasuverse

but they NEVER have tried to step to Bionicle :mjlol even they know better

stepping on legos seems is current keishin's weakness, imagine despite doing all that damage with his 2 lantern rings, he is afraid of legos :wow

:russ

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
stepping on legos seems is current keishin's weakness, imagine despite doing all that damage with his 2 lantern rings, he is afraid of legos :wow

:russ
that's our only hope against him, to stall him with legos until we have time to prepare

the matching twin GFL sets :tupac

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Keishin put too many skill points in the ignoring evidence and headcanon categories, he doesn't have enough hp to be stepping on legos like that.
:wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
that's our only hope against him, to stall him with legos until we have time to prepare

the matching twin GFL sets :tupac

well in 2024, once he gets the yellow lantern ring, he will overpower that weakness too in his 4D espada outfit armor, the strongest hierro in the internet and all:wow

:breh

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Oh shit, look what i found
VdlsbK96_2602141058131.jpg

Acroyear is gonna break that Toaster over his back and throw it into the nearest ocean, and that's Spartak in the back? Yeah, Rom's gonna get erased, in multiple different realities.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
i like how keishin and xelios will literally defend bleach to the death against series like ToAru or the Nasuverse

but they NEVER have tried to step to Bionicle :mjlol even they know better
Hell I was shocked earlier.

I made a thread pitting Yog from Ghost Reaper Girl's instant death hax vs the HST over there (made the same thread here as well) and even KEISHIN agreed it would kill most characters. Didn't even try to argue others aside from Mustache.

As yet Xelios doesn't seem to have noticed it though so there's still a chance he tries to claim Kenpachi would survive it. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back