• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Blade
Zenos fucking kidnaps you in the middle of a fight to have dinner with you , free of charge. Endwalker is amazing so far

most romantic vgame shonen antagonist at this point

before cui'ing his opponent and sending him to ffversus land, he buys them food for free, what a gentleman and kind fellow :wow :hestonpls

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Ballestar-tb004.jpg

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That's not an excuse and you know it.
You was going nuts posting Rom stuff all over the place and now that he had some jobber issues, you are throwing the towel on him?!

I haven't even given up on Kasumi or Ayane and look at what happened to them. One became a jobber and the other got her ass destroyed by the Genocyber.
There's also Morrigan Aensland as well.

You either stick up with your mates or you end up with nothin' to stand for.
Damn, we're doing a good job to get reactions like this. :oldryoma

Why are people fighting about now ?

See me for what now ?

Basically Dead Lock was taking a small rib of mine for "abandoning" Rom in Nevermind's and Nihilus's OBD Wrestling series and he went a little apeshit on me for a good number of posts and I was saying how we, Blade and others would go as hard or harder(like how I went full retarded when it came to SB that one time) for less and he needs to not take shit seriously.

That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back