• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #5: justice time never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
1638275235952.jpg

Dont worry he didnt last long
1638275416526.jpg
Owen would turn these niggas into toys so fast.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Huntarr is a tragic character, being torn away from his family to be experimented on, only to become a government weapon, forced to hunt the Micronauts, and destroy life of which he cherishes. And when he finally defects? And decides to use his powers for that of good and join the Micronauts? He comes to find out that which he holds dear has been defiled and left to rot. His Mother and Sister.
v8XdR1THujY2IsUmuUO8a49maWRo0y4ck8MvExJN4RX0wDPEtoLWTf0C67WQaVU-Fr7dUti1_K4K=s1600
WXGS8hmdHn_1DemcWWnUt-8pq3M8A1SJ1JQ6HSIG_UV13p01qbnqNjZtKJ4xmlBJCIRxt5vW6yjS=s1600
rPXQaUiAVKdfiSCskQ0tf4rwhzCfWjUxgJQPmerO7O_WM-ceQDxvYyNbihddt9kmovbVeQ3WljYi=s1600
k5LO8EWJ8unJNtsmiyKszRbeHwG9i69uyspm6WJ-8Wm2hgGj_R60bUpOQCQ5qOAMloyWFgUauGEc=s1600
YfNxK7n7R5spsO4_GIl_ID2cmxLDnJ3qYr6DbSWT71IWePuFyH_885JjDMQYJbiiNmYsbXIKjPog=s1600
TBb2Tg4Sun5Uf9zzO1c9-BQNN4TzzYGZ6FIeHF3TaxLwGypNr8wtbpkU7PFnsjqVLp-EO6YxghPa=s1600

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Seriously, why fucking Barry? Wouldn't it make more sense... if it was Wally?
But after all the shit he's been through, I don't want any other writer to NEVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN
He got tricked by Psycho Pirate into running on a multiversal cosmic treadmill. When they freed him he was moving so fast that he broke the multiverse and then dissapeared.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Guess what Izuku says to laserboy gents. I'll give you a hint "hero" is a part of the sentence and laserboy thinks hes a villain :maybe.

Lemme just run down the chapter. Tear fest everywhere, invisible girls face os revealed.........and I don't care :skully, oh and Bakugou doesn't look like he gives a fuck. Thank you Hori, thank you for dragging this shit out for several years for this :kobeha. As usual the best part is Afo. Nibba in top form assholery compares Aoyama to a 5 dollar lighter he can buy at the store (I'm going to borrow that one:mjlol) and as such he doesn't give a shit whether he lives or dies. Afo has been the best part of the arc hands down :kobeha.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@Blade
Chadnos gets another zenkai

His demon is necron, and whatever zenos dominates/takes over with his resonant he can steal the abilities and skills from, on top of his own :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back