• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
tumblr_nesj70Ex6U1r7m09eo1_400.gif
a208295fb533bacef8de80b912240e10cf90fa32.gifv

:wow
that QUALITY

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Didn't Usagi literally killed her villains?

:kannasip or did I miss something.

He doesnt really know what he's talking about.

Persona 5 is all about changing the victims minds/personalities for instance :skully
yea, people, should stop training to try to get the gun, because the other dude can always have that step back and shoot. doesn't matter if it hit you where it is vital, as long as you get hit chances are you are going to be down first..

:kannasip Best shit to do in that case is to go forward ram your body to his, to lessen the chances of him hitting you and then fucking run as far as possible, don't even bother of thinking to fight because if that gun didn't drop you'd still get
...... no

You can do both. No point in just trying to push him and run away. The moment you turn around he's putting shots in you. This dude has always been retarded but here he went for the gun with his right hand first which is stupid considering his left is way closer. Then after his attacker backs away he lunges for it with both hands like a dumbass. If he had stepped in with his left hand and foot he would have been able to stick on the dude if he moved back

The best thing is always to just shut up and comply though

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/what-happened-to-the-posters.1247946/
Shots fired by RavenSupreme. :maybe

This fool thinks he's in a position to talk shit about Fang. 🤣
I will never understand how there is so much drama in this hobby when VS Debating is the literal dumbest and most pointless shit ever. It's supposed to be fun. How are niggas getting this bent out of shape over it? Idk anything about Raven mind you I just don't understand this behavior in general

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I will never understand how there is so much drama in this hobby when VS Debating is the literal dumbest and most pointless shit ever. It's supposed to be fun. How are niggas getting this bent out of shape over it? Idk anything about Raven mind you I just don't understand this behavior in general
Probably most of us here don't too.

:kannasip like you win some and you lose some it's the nature of debating, why get butthurt about it. it's not like you're gambling money over this shit.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also

i like how various lads keep saying that the mcu spidermen are large building level/hypersonic in various threads, when in the nwh they reached city level+/mhs+ (and chars like andrew having their own mhs+ before), on the same tier as iron spidey suit tom, and even more casual, lmao

not to mention

their precog, lmao

but what i should expect? they also think comic spidey is at building+ levels, the same comic spidey who is superior to his mcu versions, lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Xhominid The Fool @OtherGalaxy

since me and jakk lock upgraded spidey to city+ levels in the peter vs dio thread

guess

who also gets the city+ scale?

sony spidey :wow

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He wanks the fuck out of inuyasha and NNT and is an incredibly disingenuous debater. Like leaving out context for certain feats or pushing shit he knows isnt true but thinks he can get away with it because no one usually cares enough to check. Then when called on it he'll default to "you guys are meanies and im not gonna engage with you"

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
He wanks the fuck out of inuyasha and NNT and is an incredibly disingenuous debater. Like leaving out context for certain feats or pushing shit he knows isnt true but thinks he can get away with it because no one usually cares enough to check. Then when called on it he'll default to "you guys are meanies and im not gonna engage with you"
what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back