• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Also once again dimensional Tiering cratered folks braincells hard
funnily enough ruphas mafahl is actually a great argument against dimensional tiering

supposedly "outerversal infinite dimensional" character that can only manipulate a finite number of universes, debatably infinite ones

the absolute state of this hobby

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
funnily enough ruphas mafahl is actually a great argument against dimensional tiering

supposedly "outerversal infinite dimensional" character that can only manipulate a finite number of universes, debatably infinite ones

the absolute state of this hobby
Shit like this makes you go 🤷‍♂️

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FHs2pfdXMAEQg9B

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Gives her the classic old man “back in my day” rant before kicking her to OBD 2027

vector prime = mecha netero who actually wins

ruphas = fem isekai genre meruem who gets cui'd

:russ

:hestonpls

you don't see me getting mad that Cars gets washed by mid tier hst characters :wow

not so sure about that :wow, you def has viewed your kars folder, dozens of times, after clenching your fist, as reading that base ulq could wash your char

:wow

:russ

:mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
meanwhile, manga wise

pre-timeskip oda piece > bleach ss arc > part 1 nardo > bleach hm arc = post-timeskip oda piece > part 2 nardo > final arc of bleach (aside selective fights) > mha > fairy tail >> boruto manga
pre skip op is some excellent shounen

I do enjoy postskip but mid arcs like Fishman Island and Punk Hazard, the fact that every single arc ends with 10-20 chapters of running, and the signature Oda "no deaths" does drag it down a bit below pre skip overall.

Wano Dressrosa and WCI are all very good though still

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Meanwhile the Rosario anime was bottom tier trash, probably the worst anime I've seen for a good manga.

But holy fuck did it have a kickass soundtrack, this shit is still god tier. :awesome

If only we'd gotten this soundtrack on an actual adaptation of the manga, shit would have been dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back