• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
5a3677430a5060b4e13c16e053005b6c.jpg
vector_prime_by_dan_the_artguy_dci4z5z-fullview.jpg

:wow

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Don’t tell SB that

oh wait :mjlol
they would say it's too vague or it doesn't match the fiction or some shit

like if you wanna play that card Unicron destroying even a single universe is "setting breaking" lmfao

it's not like Vector Prime has straight up said he doesn't get involved or anything :maybe

he fucking lets the Hytherion run their course and those things shake multiverses just by yelling too loudly

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
they would say it's too vague or it doesn't match the fiction or some shit

like if you wanna play that card Unicron destroying even a single universe is "setting breaking" lmfao

it's not like Vector Prime has straight up said he doesn't get involved or anything :maybe

he fucking lets the Hytherion run their course and those things shake multiverses just by yelling too loudly
SB can’t handle TF canon

speaking of which

:hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

their mind literally breaks trying to comprehend this shit

like look at this level of engrish and denial
And i was asking about cybuster and his ability to edit akashic records which is described in game as eternal indestructeble concept with in it information about everything that was, there is or will ever be. And out of universe powers of cybuster pilot was described by developers as he is writer in real world and he decides how story goes.

And Chirico was meta joke about plot armor and lucky protagonist in the begging and some versions of one above all are debateballe and some just say he no longer has this power or erreses him before he is born since this is only Chirico. And that does not matter since Unicron has not demonstrated reality warping and suffered defeats or been wounded by people less strong then him. And then we have stuff like tengen toppa gurren lagann which beat their kryptonite factor at it its strongest by believing hard enough and ended war which nobody knows how long it lasted and also shared that power in their crossover game. It is not one thing problem is with some of them can be dealt with individually some cant but this is all of them together. And then we have blessings by omnipotent goddess evil gods from universe before this, mecha who have control over souls and memory or mecha which are lovercrafian horrors. Unicron is powerfull but not that power full and hes been stopped and wounded on numerous times. He is linear creature which has begging and is possible to be killed he cant change reality and is on lower level of godlike entities. On his own he is not that powerfull there are tons devil expies which could kick his ass before he is even aware of that. And if you cant accept that then you are troling or are fanboy.
:russ

Funny how Bleach got all this love after being shit on for years

To be fair, they are talking about the anime and the filler arcs, not the manga.
And the Filler for One Piece and Naruto are fucking TERRIBLE, atleast Kubo gave the team the go ahead to use the ideas he had in Bleach to do some banger filler arcs.
The Ashido Kano Arc in particular was supposed to be canon in the Manga but Kubo got rushed out of it so it's canon in the anime.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
SB can't even handle even the most basic of Canon, that's why they jump onto Magical Index so hard alongside RWBY:
There's no real canon there except the bullshit the Writer(s) pull out of their ass the following week.
There's no need to think, that's why they go whole hog on what they think is canon.
we used to think Vector Prime vs ToAru was fair :wow

While playing Morrowind, I found some missing texture for the mushrooms that took me hours to fix. It took me a while that I could have just used the console command to figure out the problem :catcry
I didn't follow the guidelines for the Groundcover correctly for the Expanded Vanilla. For the ParasolParticles, use 00 Core instead of 00 PeterBitt's Replacer. It didn't elaborate if the Expanded Vanilla users also needed the 00 PeterBitt's Replacer and the suggested folder path makes it confusing.

we used to think Vector Prime vs ToAru was fair :wow

HAHAHAHAHA...
Not even close mate. Again, it speaks volumes no one ever actually tells you how their powers work because even a small scale Reality Warper fucks their shit up. Anyone who can deny their abilities or even mess with them on a fundamental level basically puts a kabosh on most of the ridiculously BS ones on the spot.

They are powerful but nowhere near to the levels SB wanks.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
HAHAHAHAHA...
Not even close mate. Again, it speaks volumes no one ever actually tells you how their powers work because even a small scale Reality Warper fucks their shit up. Anyone who can deny their abilities or even mess with them on a fundamental level basically puts a kabosh on most of the ridiculously BS ones on the spot.

They are powerful but nowhere near to the levels SB wanks.
there was also just a ton of transformers material we hadn't gone through because Ask Vector Prime is literally over 500 pages long and most of it is just random trivia

:mjlol then you suddenly get some random answers in the middle of it that boosted characters to megaversal and higher levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back