• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Well it was any character tbf, and he could've just not chosen your character so this defence is not being bought. But nice try :)
The point is he gave it to me, I gave it to prof and Flower received the last one. Prof is an indie so if I was scum with Ratchet I wouldnt give it to an indie when so many strong town players are running around. Therefore the chances are high Im not mafia. Because the cards serve as giving mafia a pool to kill from. No use putting a mate there.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
We need to look here as they really pushed that execution. Fuji, Gad, Pein, Ekko. Absolutely likely wolves here. 2 of my POE as luck would have it
Yeah that entire second half stinks

Ekko's info on Nibel could easily have been fake btw to stall potential Luka/Ratchet directions, and being the exe hammer ew
Fuji has the wagon analysis above
T-Pein I have no idea
Gad IDK about that PR

Lethal

T.B.A
The point is he gave it to me, I gave it to prof and Flower received the last one. Prof is an indie so if I was scum with Ratchet I wouldnt give it to an indie when so many strong town players are running around. Therefore the chances are high Im not mafia. Because the cards serve as giving mafia a pool to kill from. No use putting a mate there.
If I remove you from POE, would you do a solid and claim? Would help my headache :)

Evans

Acclaimed
Jump to that post.

Anyway, no more votes on anyone now please. Let Magic contribute.

STOP VOTING.

I‘m just saying that between you and Ratchet you‘re mechanically less likely to be scum than him.

Lol I'm one from hammer

JFC

Don't forget to read these @Magic she derailed the wagon and then voted for Nibel lol

Lethal

T.B.A
Actually Sky why did you target Tweet again last night? You could've removed Hanukkah. WIFOM but Hannukah isn't very christmasy now is it

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
If I remove you from POE, would you do a solid and claim? Would help my headache :)
My claim wouldn’t enlighten you at all about my alignment is what ive been trying to say for the past few pages. And I think I hinted at my claim anyways, I thought Flower picked up on it.

Lethal

T.B.A
As bad as that looks, Evans, I just don't see her doing that to a team mate. That argument was not staged from my POV and if it was, then they can both do one

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
X shot Vengeful variant. I can choose a player to take hostage and if I die at night they die as well.
Did no one question why Ekko was wrong about Nipples?

Hanukkah loves your feet pics
I did. Ekko is scum
12/3/1/1

1. Sky - Socks, PR Giver
2. heisenblaine Flower

5. The Orca
6. Dr. Watson - Census
7. Gadministraitor - VT with PR
8. Caldust - ?
10. Polar Bear
13. Lethal - Miller
15. T-Pein™ - ?
16. Ekkologix - Vanilla Cop
19. Evans - ?
20. Fujishiro - ?
21. Dr_Professor83 - Survivor
23. The X - ?
24. Ral - ?
28. Hans Tweetenberg - ?
30. One Last Username Magic - ?

Think I'm happy here. The Polar stuff around Ratchet, as well as Fuji, just stinks and shows too much connection for me to ignore. Flower is town unless the Ratchet fight was staged and that would fuck me off if it was true so I hope it isn't. Rugrat ain't bussing Gram to carry favour either. Evans v Ratchet could have also been staged but he hasn't exactly been the most impactful in thread either. X is a non-entity and neither is Ral. So they could enter POE after I reconsider my orange 3.
I can't help how good I am that I caught ratchet while everyone else was playing 52 card pick up
Polar‘s position D3 about Nibel being more scum than Ratchet was also bad because Ratchet was always more likely scum than Nibel.
Incorrect. Raxtchet has always been scum for me since like d1 or d2. My argument was that the mech was stronger around nibel and nibels horrible play after and before it came out backed it up. It also caught a potential scum (ekko)
And yes, I caught Ratchet, Luka and Ichigo. Stop the piss poor discrediting.
I caught ratchet and ultra, your point lmao

Lethal

T.B.A
My claim wouldn’t enlighten you at all about my alignment is what ive been trying to say for the past few pages. And I think I hinted at my claim anyways, I thought Flower picked up on it.
amida-ia-sn1x.gif

Day 5 Vote Count 1

RDK

Marvelous
Vote Count Day 5
Since you're more inclined on Pein and I'm not arsed enough to make my own push

Lynch T-Pein

Let's make Hanukkah proud

Vote Evans.

vote Flower

Vote Pein.

Let's just do this.

Evans pisses me off as well tho. But I gotta stay rational.

Vote: Pein

:whathekong

Vote Fuji

Clearly got no interest in co-operating. Scum or useless

T-Pein (3): Gad, Flower, Lethal
Flower (1): Evans
Fuji (1): Caldust

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
X shot Vengeful variant. I can choose a player to take hostage and if I die at night they die as well.

I did. Ekko is scum

I can't help how good I am that I caught ratchet while everyone else was playing 52 card pick up

Incorrect. Raxtchet has always been scum for me since like d1 or d2. My argument was that the mech was stronger around nibel and nibels horrible play after and before it came out backed it up. It also caught a potential scum (ekko)

I caught ratchet and ultra, your point lmao
Ewwww. This sounds like "don't off me else I off the hostage" kek.

Back