• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
I mean, Ral voted Luka there to stall and save Ratchet lol.
I actually unvoted last minute because I was so conflicted. If we're talking D3, that is, you might want to check back on the votes before you throw out some wild accusations.

The Orca

Antihero
[VOTE LYNCH DR. WATSON]

Not changing this vote until someone answers where she's been all game and why she's not even on the final vote count for each previous day. Can't be coming up in here calling me a noob where you yourself made the prime mistake of thinking I need coaching. You think I'm a fool who hasn't been paying attention? :pepesip
Who was the one to start the chat between you and X?

Magic

Resplendent
I mean, Ral voted Luka there to stall and save Ratchet lol.
Ratchet wasn't in danger at this point. It was much earlier in the phase. Nibel had more votes iirc.

Also @Sky no you didn't. You got mad at him for voting Luka cause you wanted more pressure and votes on nibel, not Ratchet

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
If you also ISO my posts, you'll see that I was hardcore tunneling Luka that entire time, and ended up being scum as I speculated.

Magic

Resplendent
In what world?
m8 go follow the quotes i posted above from him. trust orca, trust.

srsly, he isn't faking the ratchet/gram stuff and it was a genuine push and belief on his part. he doesn't buss/distance like that, it was his real hunting.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
m8 go follow the quotes i posted above from him. trust orca, trust.

srsly, he isn't faking the ratchet/gram stuff and it was a genuine push and belief on his part. he doesn't buss/distance like that, it was his real hunting.
His push on me is crack though. I‘m not staying up until 3am just to Bus my team mate kek.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You're making assumptions that fot what you want the answers to be, you do realise that right. Like the answers are there
@Magic

So first off, this is a dynamics based ISO. Which means a lot of what the focus is going to be on is how flipped scum and unconfirmed players interact around one another.

I'm stuck on these exchanges

What I need you to do is read them and see if my instinct is off or not and show me how you view the below stuff to dot the i's and cross the t's. Hope it helps

Flower vs Ratchet
Yeah, I just managed to exclude a Bus Drive here. Safe to assume it didn‘t happen.

Also I have to ask, if I'm bodyguard I have that as claimable, so why not claim it yesterday when I would have thought it was safe, Siggy flipped after day 2 after I'd claimed

See, lots of silly assumptions I'm having to put up with designed to make your theory right, nothing I can do with that

Like the thought process is that I'd have a doctor fake and choose to go with note passer, of all things.

It can't really be any more plain, at a certain point you either accept reality or you continue making more assumptions to fit what you want to believe, you're at that point now.

Evans obviously has no interest in whether he's right or wrong because he's engaging in a bad faith tunnel because he thinks that mirrors his town game, he proposed doing exactly that with Flower last game and has history of it as scum, he is overselling the shit out of it, I don't really see any further reason to engage him with this.
This feels like Ratchet trying to defuse.

I'm /sensing/ that Ratchet's intent here wasn't to throw arbitrary shit out there but to explain to Flower it was a legitimate hypertunnel. From my POVs this seems to imply him and Cal aren't aligned.
Let me break it fucking down.

N1: Town has possibly Watcher, Tracker, Protect.

A Strongman can be caught by a Watcher/Tracker.

A Ninja would get blocked by Protect.

N2: Protect gone, just Watcher/Tracker left.

Scum can use their Ninja since no fear of protect.

Scum 101.

Hotel? Trivago.

A Jailkeeper won‘t target a Cop as it just cucks a usage ffs.

That's fair, I accept that
Reads organic to me. I think if this were theatrics, they'd be heightening the friction between one another
Stop it you absolute cringe lord, if they are scared of a Watcher what do they do to the cop night 1? Give him a free night and then hope survivor Ultra pushes someone into execute range?
I don't see scum saying this to a mate - I don't think there's any need to. He's phrasing it as a question when he had opportunity to talk to the general audience to misdirect.
Vote Nibel
Cal comes in with a Nibel vote after Ekko presents some info whilst Ratchet is busy getting increasingly frustrated here:
I give up with this woman, she would sooner make twenty assumptions that make her right than she would consider the evidence holistically, when I point out the things she isn't considering g she must moves the goalposts and goes back to it again.
My takeaway: Ratchet knew (in his POV) he was arguing with an indie, so he approached her as one. Look at how he doesn't attempt to shade her but instead simply throws out the observation of her wrongful approach to mechanical solving. He might be attempting to assist a correct mechanical solve to give TMI, perhaps after his eventual flip.

A silent "I scratch your back, you scratch my back" dynamic at play here.

Reads like a genuine, organic scum vs indie argument from Ratchet's side.

From Flower's side, it reads like a town vs indie argument and her disagreeing with she was confident as scum.

Onto Ekko and Cal:
Coal turns ppl into scum.
You scum dr?

:whatthe:
Flipped scum comes in to shade Prof. From my POV: scum vs indie discourse.
I’m fine with leaving Ratchet be tbh
He stated prior he wants to get rid of the stronger players continuously. Allows them leeway at completely arbitrary times with little elaboration
Magic probably scum fr fr.
Shades Magic here. Reads like it's agenda driven. I read Magic tonally as town, mechanically null.

It’s too late. The bus is off the tracks
Reads like Prof trolling rather than a pretetermined direction. Typical indie play.
Oh, because he visited someone while sending the note?
Confused Gad here. He's a lost in the sauce type fellow so vibes Town to me, dunno about tone. Just gut
Seemed a bit pissed off towards the end of the wagon which seemed legitimate and there’s info elsewhere I distrust, so I’d probably favour lynching outside of the info today as there may have been large scale tampering
Feels like this is spew and TMI over Ratchet's actual emotional state where he witnessed his ire in the chat. Behind the scenes stuff gut instinct I can see happening. Impossible to prove, however. Reads like a soft defense.
You're overthinking
And we have this post

From from my pov Sky has done this before - she's steering people into a postive direction by dismissing tinfoil theories quite quickly. Reads like a townie here. Has been lost in the sauce, tonally town.

She's also been consistent with wanting to lynch indies (Prof) so maybe she shifted her priorities by lynching scum instead.

Reads? I guess??? Dunno
My takeaway:

1. Ratchet's reactions to Flower indicates they weren't aligned. From s! Ratchet's POV, he was approaching and talking with her as an indie.
2. I see Cal/Ral equity. He wants to get rid of stronger players; his actions don't align with that. Soft lean scum to null. Need to see more of him.
3. Unecessary observation: T-pein's lynch was unavoidable for whatever reason. The kicker for me is Ral's avoidance toward Dest pressing him to claim character. Alas, he's outed, it's a point toward him being timid newbie scum without strong guidance. It's nervous newbie scum play and outed mechanically. Scummiest. Lynch today.
4. . Flower is null for me. She subbed into a slot that was already a mystery. Her play implies some strong TMI here. I expect human errors. I also can expect impeccable reads, but not without the other. Wildcard.
5. For Sky: Homegirl gets lost in the sauce often. I'm getting vibes that she's trying to be more flexible with her approach. She's self-concious for a different reason, the feel from her posts is lack of confidence. Sounds like a town Tweet. Hard town lean.

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
Yeah because you were bussing your mate.
Why would I tunnel on Luka for two to three game days straight if I were scum?

Also @Sky no you didn't. You got mad at him for voting Luka cause you wanted more pressure and votes on nibel, not Ratchet
Exactly.

FINALLY, someone is fucking making sense of all this.

[UNVOTE]

[VOTE SKY]

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
As SK trying scum go down before me? Yes. Literally nothing prevents me from being SK. Except the Gram kill. Unless you think I was actually scum reading him and wasn‘t afraid of turning him into a Town treestump who would eventually catch me.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
These self-convos are life savers holy fucking mother of God
I'm going to shit out a baby, it makes it so much easier for me

Back