• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Was actually not even sure he was scum, he just felt off, but then CP‘s case and his Indie hunting gave him away.

Lethal

T.B.A
Hey lethal what's your flavour
Lmao here we go
Rdk last Christmas Mafia didn't have a miller

Lethal claimed late in the phase.

There are literally two characters that are masons and hate Christmas and want Santa dead that are town.

Lethal being a miller just cause he's scrooge makes no sense given the mason pair.

vote rugrat

I'm positive with this now. If rugrat is scum his pairing is lethal.
This is hot garbage and you know it. When have you ever Miller doubted. You’ve shown your hand pal
No I think his team knows lethal gets lynched all the time while going inactive, waited a large chunk of day to pass and saw no one claim miller, then told him to claim miller so he can coast in the game and not get mislynched.
Lmao
No I'm voting you because all my case work against you. I needed to find a partner for you that makes sense.

Lethal makes the most sense. He showed up just to defend you and shade me even though he called me 100% town earlier this phase. Thst was it. He has had a bunch of town reads on multiple people all game but went extremely out of his way to defend you.
I’m defending him cos I think your case is false, your claim is meh and I don’t like how you cruised for 6 days but pick up now towards the end.
This is a lie and a blatant one. I indepdently read you as scum.

I didn't know who your partner is. I found your partner in lethal.
Hahahahaha

Lethal

T.B.A
FYI flavour says that while I may have done a sweet redemption story, I’m still remembered as the cold-hearted asshole who hates Christmas and can’t be trusted. I will scan as Santa’s aligned.

Back