• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Lethal

T.B.A
He claimed sk and thought he was lynched. Why be dense intentionally?

Seriously. He claimed sk. You lynched ral with no issues but someone claims sk and you want to keep them alive to what end? Who else is sk?
No, I didn't.
Ekko. It mirrors his 2021 performance as SK. Rambling trash trying to frame anyone and anything as suss.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
He's just a bully crying about not getting his way
If he ain't scum it's fair

I wanted to deter game throwing in the future with this (though the criteria for what counts as such is tbd)

I don't mind, I want to trial it - it's best if it's me

I'll leave it to the host's discretion

Magic

Resplendent
I've re-suspected everyone. People commented on both and helped me adjust my reads. I didn't start trying amateur hour of flavour solving when a) it's stupid and b) advised against. You've woken up after 6 days of idle and went SK hunting rather than wolf hunting. Once Rugrat started trolling or admitting, you showed your hand.
Trolling what? I was happy I got the sk thinking I got scum. That's the only hand I showed.

There's no reason for you to not think rugrat is sk. There's no reason for you to not want to lynch the sk. It is mathematically still the best move. It especially was the previous phase.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Was it you who killed my boy @Caldust

I promise I won’t be mad

IMG-1601.webp

Rugrat

Caldust

I wanted to deter game throwing in the future with this (though the criteria for what counts as such is tbd)

Why are you referring to someone that outed themselves as mafia when they thought they had me lynched and said you were on their team?

Magic

Resplendent

The only one that game threw was flower. She had to wait a single phase and then could prove it.

Can you please vote sk. Again the math is is literally there and was last phase.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
He claimed sk and thought he was lynched. Why be dense intentionally?

Seriously. He claimed sk. You lynched ral with no issues but someone claims sk and you want to keep them alive to what end? Who else is sk?
....Flower used her governor shot, my brother in christ

They both have questionable moves

And we've been over this - Ral was mechanically doomed from all of us

If he flips scum, hooray, remember?

Rugrat

Caldust
The only one that game threw was flower. She had to wait a single phase and then could prove it.

Can you please vote sk. Again the math is is literally there and was last phase.
How do you know Flower is town? You said she should be lynched if the governor was used

Magic

Resplendent
Why are you referring to someone that outed themselves as mafia when they thought they had me lynched and said you were on their team?
I didn't. I'm not a noob. I acted like I got the sk lynched by thinking he was scum and that it was great.

Lethal

T.B.A
Trolling what? I was happy I got the sk thinking I got scum. That's the only hand I showed.

There's no reason for you to not think rugrat is sk. There's no reason for you to not want to lynch the sk. It is mathematically still the best move. It especially was the previous phase.
He was trolling. Plz read. But you were so sure he was mafia, then just flipped to SK when you couldn't budge opinion. lapdogs jumped on and it was bad. You, Sky and Flower have a lot of equity amongst each other and your push was in bad taste for a town solve. I don't care for maths, I failed it at school. Cry more.

Magic

Resplendent
....Flower used her governor shot, my brother in christ

They both have questionable moves

And we've been over this - Ral was mechanically doomed from all of us

If he flips scum, hooray, remember?
She has a selfish stupid move and rugrat claimed sk thinking he was lynched.

My God dude just vote the linear path Watson. It doesn't always have to be some 4d shit in your mind.

Back