• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You've got to be kitten me. Literally what are these arguments lmao

Flower, you're trying to argue that I lied about sending the card? Why in the fuck would I lie about something that immaterial? And how do you get from, he lied about the card to therefore he has to be scum?

RDK forgot to tell me about my new PR yesterday until very very far into the phase as well so ykno, there's your argument for suboptimal hosting

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
You've got to be kitten me. Literally what are these arguments lmao

Flower, you're trying to argue that I lied about sending the card? Why in the fuck would I lie about something that immaterial? And how do you get from, he lied about the card to therefore he has to be scum?

RDK forgot to tell me about my new PR yesterday until very very far into the phase as well so ykno, there's your argument for suboptimal hosting
Because you had to do something with it in order for the day to start earlier kek.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I wrote a message to Magic during the day yesterday but idk if it got sent during the day or during this last night. Either way, RDK said in his message to me, which I read anything but carefully, that I HAVE TO send the card somewhere. Let's pretend I was scum and got the card. You guys think that as soon as I submit a kill choice, RDK doesn't just go "hey you gotta send the card as well"?

Like the argument that I submitted whatever action and just lied about the card for ??? reasons is for the birds

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
I wrote a message to Magic during the day yesterday but idk if it got sent during the day or during this last night. Either way, RDK said in his message to me, which I read anything but carefully, that I HAVE TO send the card somewhere. Let's pretend I was scum and got the card. You guys think that as soon as I submit a kill choice, RDK doesn't just go "hey you gotta send the card as well"?

Like the argument that I submitted whatever action and just lied about the card for ??? reasons is for the birds
@Magic did you get it?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Flower you're seeing what you want to see here

Tweet said he forgot about it.
and leading to conclusions that have no way of being given concrete proof - all of this is just silly and jumping the gun

Let's take a look at the Ral wagon to see what went wrong and go back to see when Tweet last posted

Back