• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I can vote whereever you guys need me to as I have all game, far as actually keeping up goes, that's a big ask. I already haven't read most of what happened after d1 so don't hound me over not keeping up.
Can you tell me what you told Magic in the message?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Why? Gad was basically an innocent child after his Town slip and Evans became sure Town with how Magic treated him unless he was exactly teamed with Magic.
Magic isn't gonna kill Evans or Gad. Come on now.

why not? u just called them semi town confirmed. who is he gonna kill instead? i think both mafia and serial expect the other to kill lethal/orca so they arent hitting them

anyway sky is 100% outed scum at this point from my PoV. now it's a matter of either yeeting sk or sky first

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
btw what do you suppose would have happened if I had targeted Gad with my PR giver? :hmm Gad, who had an ACTUAL PR?

I get the feeling he'd have had to follow them together, and the reason Tweet isn't following his meme PR is because it was never real
You yourself were the one who said RDK said the PRs override one another.

Do you really think that RDK would let me go on just doing one PR per day for days on end when you've given me what, five different ones so far? Don't you think that if your idea here were valid, he would have told me by now that I have to do every PR at once?

This point is so bad I'm having trouble you actually believe you (s)nailed it here

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
why not? u just called them semi town confirmed. who is he gonna kill instead? i think both mafia and serial expect the other to kill lethal/orca so they arent hitting them

anyway sky is 100% outed scum at this point from my PoV. now it's a matter of either yeeting sk or sky first
Why are you sure Rugrat is SK? Block Gate?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I can vote whereever you guys need me to as I have all game, far as actually keeping up goes, that's a big ask. I already haven't read most of what happened after d1 so don't hound me over not keeping up.
wat happened to ur PR

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
People seeking whom to blame on the Ral lynch, the only one to blame is Ral for fake claiming character as town
See, I should've followed my gut but the mechanics heavily through me off

but I'm going easy on him, I'm not mad, it hurt our numbers but we still have the upper hand

The issue was he didn't know not to and now I know where we was coming from

I imagine for him it was akin to being locked in the room with a stranger trying to get his credit card info and bank details, so he simply went with what was best by giving fake details

He knows next time to not do the T-werk TM move

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
As a matter of fact, why DID you never target Gad with your PR giver? If you seriously believe you might be on to something with your point there, why wouldn't you ever target Gad and try to figure out if I'm just lying to y'all about my meme PR? Why is it that you only bring it up after the winds start blowing my way and try to present a theory that you yourself could have confirmed into a gotcha? It's shrimply ridiculous.

vote lynch Sky

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
See, I should've followed my gut but the mechanics heavily through me off

but I'm going easy on him, I'm not mad, it hurt our numbers but we still have the upper hand

The issue was he didn't know not to and now I know where we was coming from

I imagine for him it was akin to being locked in the room with a stranger trying to get his credit card info and bank details, so he simply went with what was best by giving fake details

He knows next time to not do the T-werk TM move
I also Town leaned Ral before X revealed their chat, but the RudolphGate can't be ignored kek.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
You yourself were the one who said RDK said the PRs override one another.

Do you really think that RDK would let me go on just doing one PR per day for days on end when you've given me what, five different ones so far? Don't you think that if your idea here were valid, he would have told me by now that I have to do every PR at once?

This point is so bad I'm having trouble you actually believe you (s)nailed it here
I didn't say shit, it was always that he was vague about it

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
As a matter of fact, why DID you never target Gad with your PR giver? If you seriously believe you might be on to something with your point there, why wouldn't you ever target Gad and try to figure out if I'm just lying to y'all about my meme PR? Why is it that you only bring it up after the winds start blowing my way and try to present a theory that you yourself could have confirmed into a gotcha? It's shrimply ridiculous.

vote lynch Sky
I just always had you as town

Sick OMGUS

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I also Town leaned Ral before X revealed their chat, but the RudolphGate can't be ignored kek.
here is a multi milion dollar question

why doesnt tpein just counter claim ral and get him yeeted instead of town read him and get yeeted himself

:heston

Back