• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Lethal

Exceptional
Vote Count

Nibel (9): Ratchet, Gad, Prof, Fuji, Polar, Ekko, Luka, Tpein
Ratchet (5): Evans, Melkor, Sky, Tweet, Nibel
Ichigo (1): Orca

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch

you have about 16 hours left
Ekko also left the Ratchet wagon to Nibel fwiw

Lethal

Exceptional
Tweet actually was on scum wagons. Ratchet in day 4. He was also not on pein's wagon and wouldn't hesitate to lynch him at any cost

Lethal

Exceptional
Unvote

Vote: Ekko

truman-jim-carrey.gif

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Tweet actually was on scum wagons. Ratchet in day 4. He was also not on pein's wagon and wouldn't hesitate to lynch him at any cost
Yeah. I get the feeling he‘s probably Town. I can buy his explanation that he thought he was obv Town and just coasted fwiw.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
If he was the guy who‘s supposed to win for his team he wouldn’t make himself look horrible.

Hence my solve of Ekko Magic.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
there r players that r going to always have good content. magic is one of them

solving him via content is going to be really tricky as he will cover well after himself

solve him by what has he accomplished

in this game so far he's only got the sk lynched, twice notheless, and after milking the governor shot to kill more townies

its MHW's end game all over again where we had to find scum ultra by not comparing content against aurelian, but rather accomplishments

Flower

V.I.P. Member
there r players that r going to always have good content. magic is one of them

solving him via content is going to be really tricky as he will cover well after himself

solve him by what has he accomplished

in this game so far he's only got the sk lynched, twice notheless, and after milking the governor shot to kill more townies

its MHW's end game all over again where we had to find scum ultra by not comparing content against aurelian, but rather accomplishments
So you‘re just bussing now like Ultra and Magic did to each other in MHW. Noted.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Also remember that you immediately went after me previous day when I suspected you, but not Magic.

Why? Because your goal was the SK lynch.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Nah, Lethal has a point. We go Magic - you. Then maybe Tweet. Or we go F3 by that point with Prof deciding.
No, please

He was strongly town siding in the beginning but now he's a neutral presence

We leave him alone, we should not delegate

Back