• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of D2

Poyser

End of Day 2

CraigPelton (10) - Luka, Xadlin, Sky, Magic, Ratchet, Flower, T-Pein, Gramm, RDK, Retro
Sky (1) - The Orca

The people decided that CP would die…
3330.jpg

Character: Sky
Role: 2x Incel Cop/1x Incel Kill
Alignment: Feminism

You have apologised for the past, so I promise I won't utter the words "report" or "rat" in this role PM. I may hate w*men, but I am civilised. In truth, you seem to be much more centred and calm and don't go looking to seek out drama, so kudos for that personal growth. Unfortunately, you're still the drizzling shits as a mafia player. I would call you the most annoying player of all time, but T-Pein exists so I won't. There is certainly some of that old Sky fire remaining though, particularly when it comes to looking for blood in a game, or fanning the flames of others' drama. Typical w*man. You're also weirdly obsessed with not only people that disagree with you politically, but also with identifying people as creeps or weirdos. As such, you'll be the resident expert amongs the feminists when it comes to spotting an extra dangerous breed of man: the incel.

Twice at night, you may target a player and discover whether or not they are an incel.

Once at night, you may target a player for death. If they are an incel, they will die no matter what protections they are subject to (though your kill is not safe from diversion or obstruction). If they are not an incel, they won't die and you lose your shot.

1909.jpg

Character: Rugrat
Role: 2x Incel Cop
Alignment: Manosphere

A tale as old as time. What is a fairly sound mafia player is hampered by his laziness. Not only laziness, but just a deep seeded need to troll. It's like your core personality trait. Doesn't matter how well or poorly the game is going, you MUST troll at all costs. It really is a shame, as you have shown glimpses of your true power at times, but someday you're going to end up banned from more forums than you've shagged w*men. However, in in this game, it's finally your time to shine! Not only do you get to help the manosphere finally end feminism and exercise your hatred of w*man as anything more than a hole, you can focus your talents on your favourite thing: finding incels! In this game, there is one, ultimate incel. I know, I'm surprised it's not you too! You've done copious amounts of "research" on the subject and are well versed in their ways, so it should be pretty easy to spot them.

Twice at night, you may target a player and discover whether or not they are an incel.

You win when all threats to the manosphere have been eliminated.

You win when feminism controls the majority or nothing can stop that from happening.

It is now Night 2. You have a maximum of 24 hours.

Last edited:
End of Night 2

Poyser

End of Night 2

Magic was found dead…
1897.jpg

Character: RDK
Role: Post Restriction
Alignment: Manosphere

You are probably the manosphere member that most resembles a female's personality. I don't get you. I don't think anybody gets you. Sometimes you are legit really good. Othertimes you're absolute dogshit. Sometimes you are a rational, reasonable human being. Sometimes you're properly losing your shit over absolutely nothing. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd perhaps theorise that some sort of "cycle" was involved. I'm not, however, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt that you hate these hoes as much as I do, and are willing to crush them.

Except hime, of course. For whatever reason, this young female of barely legal age has tickled your tastebuds, and you can't stop talking about it or her. Nauseating, but I guess we all have our base urges. They just shouldn't involve females. In this game, you must include at least one reference to hime in a positive light, in every post you make. Failure to do so for 3 posts will incur a punishment.

You win when all threats to the manosphere have been eliminated.

It is now Day 3. With 19 alive, its 10 to lynch. You have 24 hours and 15 minutes.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Also think RDK looks bad since I think he was pre flipping CP and pushed for the Flower bussed CP nonsense. I reread our interactions ln and you gotta be on some serious crack to think that‘s teamed.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
i feel like everyone is gonna think im sus af cuz magic said i was scummy and then he died :dead

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
1) Retro
2) RDK
3) Ekko
4) CraigPelton
5) Nibel
7) The Orca
8) Tweet
11) Hime

13) Aurelian
14) Flower
15) Grammaton
16) Sky

17) T-Pein
18) Xadlin
19) Lethal
20) Evans
21) Rej
22) Psychic
23) Ratchet
24) Luka
25) Lord Melkor

out of the nulls i think rdk/evans look best out of them but rdk because of this phase, some of which can be faked and im somewhat worried he's distancing with cp and evans due to claim alone really.

gram i think has been weaker this phase than last and a lot of his targets i feel were town players, but most of what he's doing and saying resembles his town play. there is some reservations but ill hold those to myself to see if it stacks up. @Grammaton would you agree on the town sky read based on what i said before about her blaming gad for the mislynch opposed to looking to blame living town players.

also i have xaldin as town but i just remembered he's an absolute wild card with his claims in games(in fairy tale i recall he just claimed tracker result on someone with no discussion and for no reason). the fact it's called creep though and the way he gave it kinda looks towny.

luka has looked town to me. dont think he's been angling too hard in any one direction but im not really familiar with his scum play either.

ekko could be town and just be his annoying self but after last game/when he was dying it was pointed out why he was being lynched and how it didn't resemble his town game and he could be trying to play into that. also his play around cp and just avoiding that situation almost entirely while also acting ignorant of the cop/hider/desperado stuff is stupid as well as him just concluding im scum. the gad hammer wasn't the best either.

hime is amazing.

Okay, this is latest list of reads i found from Magic, is there more up to date version?

I think he redactes his town read on @hime a bit for this duel usage.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay, this is latest list of reads i found from Magic, is there more up to date version?

I think he redactes his town read on @hime a bit for this duel usage.
i told aurelian i would make sure he dies if he doesnt shoot cp 🤷‍♀️
guy shouldve just listened and wouldve survived
tbf i didnt see the desperado being real coming

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
i told aurelian i would make sure he dies if he doesnt shoot cp 🤷‍♀️
guy shouldve just listened and wouldve survived
tbf i didnt see the desperado being real coming

Yes, I was pretty sure Auterlian is SK with bulletproof with day kill. I have never seen SK with desperado kill before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back