• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Omegamon (Adventures) vs Sun Wukong (LEGO)

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
sBxbhdq.gif

VS​
GTO1Zrc.gif

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
My thoughts LMK's God Tiers and cosmology said:
After finishing Revenge of the Spider Queen, I'm now thinking that the Samahdi Fire could actually be a multiverse level threat.

We get clear confirmation that the Celestial Realm is in another dimension.

Red Sun: "However, I'll need supplies. And the only place to get them is...☝️"

MK: "Space?"

Red Sun: "NO, YOU NOODLE-BRAIN! THE CELESTIAL REALM!"

In the next scene, Red Sun clearly articulates that they are traveling across dimensions.

Tang: So... How, exactly, does this work?

Red Sun: Ugh! f I tried to explain mystical, interdimensional travel to a bunch of peasants, it'd melt your brains!

The Celestial Realm is absolutely fucking full of stars, including its own sun.

Red Sun confirmed that the Samadhi Fire has enough power to nuke the physical universe.

"The Samadhi Fire is more than an unextinguishable flame, it's an interdimensional weapon with the power to burn through the very fabric of reality!"

"There was a chance that I could have exploded and destroyed the whole universe!?"

"Yes. That was a possibility."

And LBD said that she was going to burn away the physical universe, the Celestial Realm, and "beyond". In her vision, she literally whites-out all of creation and starts anew. That's at least two dimensions of cosmic scale being deleted, and LBD also seems to think she has the power to replace what she's destroying.

DBK, Wukong, and Ne Zah were capable of prolonged contact with 1/3 of the Samadhi Fire during the sealing process. And the first thing MK does when regaining his powers at the end of Season 2, is to no-sell LBD's cosmos-erasing attack with his mech. A Power of Friendship zenkai then let's him delete LBD altogether.

9MWlZf8.jpg

It's possible that none of this is beyond the max power of Sun Wukong. He's stronger than Ne Zah and Azure Lion. Both of whom have feats comparable to contending with Samadhi Fire, beyond actually doing so.

If peak MK = peak Wukong, then it's actually impossible for any of this to beyond peak Wukong. We haven't seen peak MK since the first movie, his powers are still sealed from Season 1.

LBD tried to brag that she was now strong enough to 1v1 Wukong, only to get fucking folded; barely managing a W via last minute mental hax. And even just holding Wukong against his will drained her power severely; to the point she was unable to hold him indefinitely.

Azure Lion was able to best a dying Jade Emperor, and even controlled his power to some minor extent; temporarily forcing the realms back together after the JE's death shattered them. And Ne Zah's petals were able to temporarily seal the Jade Emperor's power once it had burned its way out of Azure Lion.

Speaking of the JE, probably worth noting that his palace seems to also be an alternate dimension full of stars (and at least one celestial body I didn't quite recognize). All of which goes black upon his death.

The death of the Jade Emperor rips through his thrown room into the Celestial Realm proper, and further out into the mortal plane. Azure and his crew are point-blank for the blast, and Azure himself is able to temporarily house and (almost) control that power.

I might be crazy, but I think these cracks in reality actually prove the existence of another star-filled plane beyond both the Celestial Realm and the Jade Emperor's palace. No matter which dimension you are in, there is a realm of stars beyond the cracks. One that doesn't seem to be cracking.

That realm could be the "beyond" that LBD was talking about when envisioning her plans for cosmic erasure. Like I mentioned, her flashback literally shows everything turning white. Gives a very World's Funnest vibe. If that's the case, then the Samadhi Fire would remain the most powerful thing in the show thus far. And this whole arc is basically just MK jobbing long enough to justify the need for his Monkey Mode zenkai. Which, honestly, I'm not even mad about. That shit was sick.

Wukong is comparable to multiple threats that could delete the entire LMK cosmology: 1 standard universe + 3 or more "cosmic" scale dimensions. Mortal Realm, Celestial Realm, JE's Throne, and the Underworld. The first two likely being at least galaxy-sized.

Monkie Kid has gone 1v1 with at least 3 of these threats: the Samadhi Fire, the curse of the Scroll of Memory, and the power of the Jade Emperor. In each of these confrontations, he has been able to legit outmuscle the threats head-on. That said, only one can apply fully to Wukong, because MK did it in base. Wukong is consistently portrayed as still being distinctly above base Monkie Kid.

The Samadhi Fire Sets a High Bar
SSJ4 Monkie Kid = or Jade Emperor > 100% Wukong (was really gonna unalive an actual child to get LBD) = or > 100% Monkie Kid (MK's powers have been sealed since ep1) > Lady Bone Demon > Demon Bull King ≈ Ne Zha > base Monkie Kid

Base MK can tank the Samadhi Fire with his mech, and he's not the only one who gets at least some scaling from the encounter.

9MWlZf8.jpg

Ne Zah contributed to the combo attack that completely deletes LBD and her mech that was channeling the SF. This tracks, as he and DBK were 2 of the 3, alongside Wukong, considered most likely to survive sealing the SF. And we know that sealing each third took effort to perform, because Wukong fucked his up by slacking off.

The SF has enough raw power to delete the "universe" in a single blast, according to Red Son. And, after hearing the English dub of the show use "universe" to describe the scope of *Azure Lion's destruction with the JE's power, I am keen to believe this refers to every realm we have seen.

It's not hard to breach the boundary between realms. Just the activation of LBD's mech creates a shockwave strong enough to cause actual damage to the Celestial Realm. On the flip-side, the backlash from Wukong forcing his way through a barrier explodes out from the Celestial Realm and into space.

*Side Note
I'm not gonna go over the fight with Azure. It's clear the JE's power could dust the cosmos, but AL doesn't have control of that power, so it's hard to support the idea that he could put the full power behind his attacks. That said, both MK and Wukong directly overpower AZ, at times. And SSJ4 MK actually violates this man in ways that should be a crime.

The Scroll of Memory is Some Digimon / Megaman.exe shit
The SoM is a complete recreation of LMK's cosmology across of all of time. A snapshot of the entire cosmos for every hour, minute, and second of the last X-thousand years. Moreover, the curse that MK contends with is capable of consuming the actual LMK cosmos. The shockwaves from MK's janky SSJ4 awakening shattered space-time within the scroll much like we see with Azure Lion. Wukong legit punches his way through one of the cracks to reach MK.

Wukong was able to hold his own, and even incapacitate, the curse while MK was having seizures. But it ultimately took the power of friendship to restrain the curse so that SSJ4 MK could 1-shot it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
was gonna say if this is just Adventure then MK has some pretty good feats here. Omnimon being above universe level would wholly depend on scaling him and Diaboromon to Apocalymon’s suicidal big bang and it seems iffy whether you can do that

afaik peak Royal Knights have ridiculous bullshit megaversal nonsense but just the Adventure one wouldn’t

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
was gonna say if this is just Adventure then MK has some pretty good feats here. Omnimon being above universe level would wholly depend on scaling him and Diaboromon to Apocalymon’s suicidal big bang and it seems iffy whether you can do that
You can't

Said attack would have killed all the Chosen Children and their Digimon (including WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon) instantly had the Digivices not intervened, something Diablomon couldn't achieve spamming thousands of his strongest attacks at them.

Frankly it's questionable is anything short of BelialVamdemon at his most amped legitimately scales to Apocalymon given he has a similar feat (at least in terms of range anyway).

Even Omegamon and Armagemon are questionable.
afaik peak Royal Knights have ridiculous bullshit megaversal nonsense but just the Adventure one wouldn’t
I mean Alphamon and Jesmon GX do but I'm not sure if all of them do, at least not in their base forms anyway.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Liberal interpetation of Apocylamon's profile would likely get him to universal(+), but the animated version outside of the suicide attack which killed him doesn't really match up to that level at all

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Omnimon being above universe level would wholly depend on scaling him and Diaboromon to Apocalymon’s suicidal big bang and it seems iffy whether you can do that
You can't

Said attack would have killed all the Chosen Children and their Digimon (including WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon) instantly had the Digivices not intervened, something Diablomon couldn't achieve spamming thousands of his strongest attacks at them.

Frankly it's questionable is anything short of BelialVamdemon at his most amped legitimately scales to Apocalymon given he has a similar feat (at least in terms of range anyway).

Even Omegamon and Armagemon are questionable.
Liberal interpetation of Apocylamon's profile would likely get him to universal(+), but the animated version outside of the suicide attack which killed him doesn't really match up to that level at all
Hmm. Seems like a clean W for Wukong.

Why was I under the impression that an Adventures villain was going to do something cray-cray, like merge the digital and human worlds or something? :hm

Alright. Let's change gears. Who is the weakest Digimon that can beat Wukong?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
That was MaloMyotismon/BelialVamdemon, and uhhhhh

his durability kinnnnnnda doesn't match his DC due to his ridiculous weakness

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Does nobody scale to his output?
Nope
No beam clashes or anything?
He EASILY overpowers them WHILE simultaneously covering both worlds in darkness, like he's only using a fraction of his power against them while he is focusing on his main goal. Their attacks also do nothing to him at this point.

He only loses because positive thoughts and emotions weaken him (just as dark thoughts and darkness in general powers him up) and he starts to fall apart as the kids literally recite their dreams/life goals aloud. Then he's killed by Giga Death when he's been reduced to a tiny ball of darkness.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well I like to be controversial sometimes but there are little things in Adventure.

Ordinemon was going to erase the world, although normal Omegamon was unable to defeat her/it, Omegamon blocked an attack and returned it

Alphamon and Jesmon were not affected by the digital world reset and they fight with Omegamon.

There's the flashback to Ryo's game in Digimon 02 where they defeat Milleniummon and that game itself is based on the Adventure story so it could count as well.

Omegamon before losing against Eosmon received multiple attacks from it, having Eosmon to be defeated required the bodybuilders Agumon and Gabumon who in their digivolution released so much energy that it fragmented the Digivice, which did not happen when the Digivice stopped Apocalymon.

min 5:45

At least it's the things that I remember from Adventure that could give universe level to Omegamon

Last edited:
Back