Archived One Last Jestermania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
SETUP

Town (7)
Win the game when they eliminate Mafia.

1 Cop (investigates a player each night)
1 Doctor (protects a player each night, cannot self-protect)
5 Vanilla Townies

Mafia (2)
Win the game when they are at least 50% of the living players. Share a team chat. Have a nightly faction-kill.

1 Godfather (appears as town in investigations)
1 Mafia Goon

Jester (1)
Wins the game if they are lynched. Loses the game if they are night-killed or survive until the end. Appear as Guilty in investigations. If the jester wins the game, all other factions lose.

Cop Results by Investigated Role:

NOT GUILTY:

Vanilla Townie
Cop
Doctor
Godfather

GUILTY:

Mafia Goon
Jester

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
RULES

- No night posting.
- No dead posting.
- Do not edit posts.
- No talking about the game outside of this thread, or your Role PM.
- You may vote by writing [vote lynch playername]. You may change your votes the same way. I will try to count every vote made, but I don't take responsibility if you format it wrongly and I miss it.
- Ties in vote will be decided by RNG.
- You may post [Vote No Lynch] in order to skip the day's lynch. However, only one lynch may be skipped in the whole game. Once a lynch is skipped, all subsequent days will have lynches, even if no one votes. The [No Lynch] option will never win ties with other options.
- If you don't vote, you will be counted as voting for yourself.
- You must post at least twice a day to be considered active. Inactive players may be replaced or modkilled as I see fit.
- Please no personal attacks. Keep accusations and attacks restricted to the context of the game. Remember this is just a game and (hopefully) nobody is mafia in real life.
- Days and nights last 24 hours each, but may be prolonged to adjust schedules.
- These rules may be edited later as I see fit.

Vanilla Townie Role PM Format:

You are a Vanilla Townie.

You win the game when you eliminate the Mafia.

Last edited:

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
Day 1 Begins!

Votes lock in 27 hours.

(I have decided to start this a bit early but the day will also last a bit longer)

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
Please pay attention at the No Lynch rule. Everything else is standard, but I've decided to add that rule to prevent the game from stalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back