Archived One Last Jestermania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum

Illustrious
@Platinum should have thrown @Officer MeowMeow Poontang under the bus to save himself.

Nope. My best play was bluffing jester and hoping to kill the cop. Losing myself or poontang day 1 was gg for either of us regardless, so pulling what seemed to be a failed jester ploy was my best chance.

But then no one posted before the phase end except Lance... who thought I was the jester but didn't bother to switch his vote :hestonpls.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Nope. My best play was bluffing jester and hoping to kill the cop. Losing myself or poontang day 1 was gg for either of us regardless, so pulling what seemed to be a failed jester ploy was my best chance.

But then no one posted before the phase end except Lance... who thought I was the jester but didn't bother to switch his vote :hestonpls.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I mean this section doesn't even have points anyway so it's not like MVP means anything.

If you wanna call yub-yub MVP and print a photo of his avatar to put on your room and maybe wank to it or whatever, nobody is stopping you. :kannasip
My avatar is literally an ass licker after all. So I’d be okay if odd wanks to that avatar.
Though do apples wank?
Sick shit you two, definitely villain material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back