• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece 1029: Spoilers/Discussion thread

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Did you like Sanji's powerup?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrBopo

Paramount
This might be hella wild: But Kid may be able to redirect a lightning bolt from Big Mom using his DF and potentially injure her.

Also, I would find it hilarious if Big Mom manages to sneak her soul into Kid's mechnical arm and make it beat him. But that probably wouldn't happen.
Hasn't kid suffered enough, big mom doing the "stop hitting yourself" to kidd will be the final nail in the coffin for him :tearspepe

EagleGSU

Illustrious
Tekkings always been my favorite one piece youtuber. He can put out a 30 minute video about even the most minor of characters lol

And he just seems like a genuine dude who doesn't take himself too seriously.

MrBopo

Paramount
New hint
ME4E5A2_o.png

Delta Shell

Preeminent
Spoilers from Korean leaker confirmed by redon

- Chapter 1,029: "Tower".
- Queen says that Judge once said that he wanted to create humans with "exoskeletons", with great power and endurance and an "ice heart" without feelings.
- No Break next week.

MrBopo

Paramount

- Queen says that Judge once said that he wanted to create humans with "exoskeletons", with great power and endurance and an "ice heart" without feelings.
- No Break next week.
So it sanji vs Queen and then killer vs Hawkins

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent

- No Break next week.
Well nothing much happened whats with shank hints ?

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Okay starting to make sense why that trump card comes into play . Which will boast his powers .

I am interested what is hawkins end game . He is probably in new world for some reason ?

MrBopo

Paramount
more translation, thanks to Redon

- Sanji is still shocked with the changes his body is undergoing and leaves because he needs time to think.
- Queen chased Sanji and forced him to show the raid suit.
- Kid has severe headaches and is about to be defeated by Big Mom.
- Kid and Law vs Big Mom, there are some scenes from the battle.
- Cut to Killer vs Hawkins.
- Kid's headache is caused by Hawkins, who is headbutting his head.
- In this part there is a long conversation between the two, at the end Killer says that he has 2 questions for Hawkins.

- Question 1: What if the damage you do has nowhere to go?
- Hawkins responds that the damage will go to Kid, then Killer cuts off his left arm.
- Hawkins says why did he cut off his arm, if the damage is going to go for ...
- Killer: "Kid doesn't have a left arm."

- Question 2: How many lives do you have left if I eliminate Kid's straw dolls?
- Hawkins: "Congratulations, that was the last one."

- Hawkins draws the "Tower" card. But Killer defeats him.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the letter is "a new way".
- Killer: "Go ahead, mate/partner !!".

Back