• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece 1030 Spoiler/Discussion Thread!

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

How Trash is Hawkins?

• Trash

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Charlos > Hawkins

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
The manga definitely ruined for me. Kinemon had awesome death and oda completely made mockery out of it.

I was half inclined to quit this manga but this is cherry on top . Very bad writing .

I wouldn't be surprised if kiko is alive too.

Delta Shell

Preeminent
The manga definitely ruined for me. Kinemon had awesome death and oda completely made mockery out of it.

I was half inclined to quit this manga but this is cherry on top . Very bad writing .

I wouldn't be surprised if kiko is alive too.
Kinemons death could never have been that one. Oda would have made it more dramatic. More like a sacrifice in front of everyone.

Only berserk main characters get killed in miserable ways like insects lol.

I'd agree Kinemons death flag has expired now. Too many false flags for the scabbards in wano all round.

MrBopo

Paramount
Kinemons death could never have been that one. Oda would have made it more dramatic. More like a sacrifice in front of everyone.

Only berserk main characters get killed in miserable ways like insects lol.

I'd agree Kinemons death flag has expired now. Too many false flags for the scabbards in wano all round.
Oda surprising his fans by being a bad writer genius

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Okay may i know reason why oda brought up kinemon whose role ended long back i thought he learnt lesson from pell ? Also ya i remember Law was not the person who attached him back in punk hazard .

Overall this scenes definetely dampens the awakening chapter . This was not needed but we know kinemon will meet yamato now and stop orochi .

MrBopo

Paramount
Okay may i know reason why oda brought up kinemon whose role ended long back i thought he learnt lesson from pell ? Also ya i remember Law was not the person who attached him back in punk hazard .

Overall this scenes definetely dampens the awakening chapter . This was not needed but we know kinemon will meet yamato now and stop orochi .
Oda screwed up by bringing these chars back

Velkuvrana

Notorious
The whole "Total War" syndrome Oda and other mangakas have where they keep semi popular to popular chars alive and shun existing ones is a major problem in my eyes.

Kishi did it with Bleach when he kept Hitsigaya and Byakuya alive when Unohana got shafted for Zaraki, and both Orihime and Chad went without fights for pretty much the whole Final arc.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
kinemon being alive is incredibly lame
i loved his death scene with kaido, it was one of the best moments of the arc for me

i love op but oda being so wary of killing literally any character really messes up a lot of storylines

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
The whole "Total War" syndrome Oda and other mangakas have where they keep semi popular to popular chars alive and shun existing ones is a major problem in my eyes.

Kishi did it with Bleach when he kept Hitsigaya and Byakuya alive when Unohana got shafted for Zaraki, and both Orihime and Chad went without fights for pretty much the whole Final arc.
Thousand years had great potential. The storyline got steadily down hill because of piss poor plot at times readers can see bs.

Do i fear one piece heading that way ? Probably not but it wont be like other ending like FMA , code geasse or Death Note had . Oda will do very polarized ending we will have debates for ages thats how it will end.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think Kine'mon thing is lame as well. Glad Kanjuro actually died.

Oda has a problem with killing fan favorites. Kine'mon being one. It's hard for me to believe Law's ability works like that. Which indirectly makes Law more broken than he already is.

Delta Shell

Preeminent
I would have loved an epic Kinemon death. I actually really like Kin and he's grown on me a lot (given him and momo have been around for fucking 10 years now they were bound to. They're basically nakama at this point).

I think he just deserved that but it's all good I guess.

Back