Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
gad played properly up until he refused to claim/then claimed cop.

he did defend himself from gram's point and even when being asked to claim he asked for cases from people(which rugrat was also doing), which isn't unfair. again one of gram's points was that gram was backfilling a flower read, which he wasn't doing since he was town and what he said. gram also said he should have X conclusion based on what he was saying but he said that wasn't what he was saying(which is what i agreed with as reading over the post you can see that gram's interpretation could be wrong vs what he actually meant).
I don't remember anything about the game anymore but... yes.

Grammaton

Consigliere
as long as people keep it in the game/constraints of the game. aka dont be jeff and a week down the line start talking about how X player is a piece of shit because of something that happened previously. still just a game at the end of the day.

Exactly, we’re competitive and we want to win - sometimes stuff gets said but I certainly don’t take anything like what Watson said personally, god knows I’ve dished enough out (in this game alone lol)

Fwiw I think I was just tilted this whole game cause of how d1 went, I’d do it differently if I could

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Exactly, we’re competitive and we want to win - sometimes stuff gets said but I certainly don’t take anything like what Watson said personally, god knows I’ve dished enough out (in this game alone lol)

Fwiw I think I was just tilted this whole game cause of how d1 went, I’d do it differently if I could

Day 1 resulting in townie lynch is pretty much within the realm of expectations though? If anything, mafia could have been very demotivated after 2/5 of the team was offed day 2, but they put a valiant effort, especially Aurelian.

On the other hand town seemed demotivated after 2 mislynches only.

Poyser

You want to forfeit HM in favour of Lethal? @Poyser @Ultra is this acceptable?
It is acceptable, but only if you as the host agrees that it fits the game. Like if he said that and you think "nah this guy was way better than lethal" then stick to your guns. If it was a close call and you could see it either way, then sure

Back