Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Great Potato

Preeminent
Pein played good this game but the problem is to really be MVP as town you either need to play consistently well or carry your team massively in one phase, neither of which he really did?
I'm not trying to down play him here, but I would probably give it to Fuji, who was the N1 kill simply because they had no major "mistake!" moments, or maybe Tempest, probably an early kill here. If we're just talking about endgamers he's in consideration 1000%.

T-Pein biding his time to deliver the most optimal use of his role was one of the biggest town power plays that set the momentum for the late stages.

Being able to town clear a handful of people in a small pool can be just as significant as reading someone scum, and had town gotten on board with his info instead of letting paranoia take over then they could have won. Magic had Aurelian read on the groundwork T-Pein provided.

Luka

Polarized Noob
T-Pein biding his time to deliver the most optimal use of his role was one of the biggest town power plays that set the momentum for the late stages.

Being able to town clear a handful of people in a small pool can be just as significant as reading someone scum, and had town gotten on board with his info instead of letting paranoia take over then they could have won. Magic had Aurelian read on the groundwork T-Pein provided.
Yes, he played well; not trying to downplay him. I just think that I want to direct some attention to players who were night killed early that play well, since I think they get a lack of it alot of the time, when they were good enough for the night kill.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
@Fujishiro GOATED reads d1, people should give you more consideration for slots like HM here imo, the only reason that you didn't get something like that is because you died D1 and I don't like evaluating people based on how they played overall, more how they played when they couldve played. In this instance you did really well with all of your towns, I think fully accurate and had a good POE as well.
Thank you.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Polar and Gram can go to the town pile.
Town reads on Gram and Polar.

Null, trending towards town. Not sure what to think about his stance around Yoho. I dont think Gramm is the type to overtly link himself with scummates though. Food for though if Yoho flips scum. Unlikely but who knows.
Town lean on Grammaton.
If youre caught up then you mustve seen me say Yoho is likely town and at worst indie so then why did you say this:
Town read on Yoho or Indie at worst. This was done pages prior.
To be fair Luka does feel different from last game, do you not agree?
Town lean on Luka.
Addressed this a few pages ago, everytime Ive seen him as non town he coasted and blended in while trying not to attract too much attention. Granted Ive never seen him as scum, just non town.

Also his aggression towards me I feel shouldnt be coming from scum because I dont believe he has it in him.
Correct town read on Nibel.
This is interesting because in the Christmas game he coasted pretty much the entire game after a somewhat active day 1 and he was scum.

I have a town lean on him because some of the reads and obversations he made coincided with mine.
Town read on @Hans Tweetenberg

Eh, I dont really think hes scum lmao. Hes been playing differently and his frustration at Grammaton might have been genuine.
Gad again.

I also town read @Flower and @Magic and was planning to Neighbor him so that we can coordinate better.

And my POE was Orca/Potato/Rugrat

Since RDKs slot wasnt subbed in yet I couldnt get a read on Lethal and Aurelian played well.

Overall I am pretty satisfied with my game even though I could only play 1 day lmao. Managed to clear plenty of slots and tighten the POE as much as I could.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I really shouldve stuck to my gut here.
Just so y'all know. It annoyed me that I did point out flaws in Gramm's push, made some good points, but people totally ignored them in favor of the push cause "I felt scummy" and decided that my claim mattered more than anything when I've already been judged as scummy and they'd probably not clear me based of claim anyways, given my role.

I refuse to just let y'all push me around when there was a more logical route so that was the hill I chose to die on.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Just so y'all know. It annoyed me that I did point out flaws in Gramm's push, made some good points, but people totally ignored them in favor of the push cause "I felt scummy" and decided that my claim mattered more than anything when I've already been judged as scummy and they'd probably not clear me based of claim anyways, given my role.

I refuse to just let y'all push me around when there was a more logical route so that was the hill I chose to die on.

Which flaws did you point out exactly - your primary defence was just insult me and also say I’m scummy which are two conflicting positions, and thus further evidence of your guilt

It’s day 1, it’s extremely rare anyone is going to have anything ironclad

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Which flaws did you point out exactly - your primary defence was just insult me and also say I’m scummy which are two conflicting positions, and thus further evidence of your guilt

It’s day 1, it’s extremely rare anyone is going to have anything ironclad
Pretty sure you just missed it cause I wasn't alone in agreement

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Who else was agreeing with you? You ended the day 1 getting lynched after shading me and Flower with Gram.
I was right in shading you. I never shaded Flower. Gramm was either scummy or retardedly obstinate so I don't regret that.

Back