• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Anyway I gotta get busy here but lethal didn't read the thread prior to d2 and yet wasn't home n1 so I strongly suspect scum submitted his action for him. Which fwiw comes off like an amateur scum team move

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What was the point of this?
Post stuck out to me - not good/bad - I don't think I've seen you caps to state the blatantly obvious

Basically I wanted to understand who that post was addressed to - it wasn't the general audience, Gram/Magic/Flower etc clearly know not to reveal already - so was it at newbies?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Anyway I gotta get busy here but lethal didn't read the thread prior to d2 and yet wasn't home n1 so I strongly suspect scum submitted his action for him. Which fwiw comes off like an amateur scum team move
Huh? You mean Xad?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Post stuck out to me - not good/bad - I don't think I've seen you caps to state the blatantly obvious

Basically I wanted to understand who that post was addressed to - it wasn't the general audience, Gram/Magic/Flower etc clearly know not to reveal already - so was it at newbies?
It was directed at most of the game who don't have the sense to not walk blindly into traps. Obviously. I include flower in that given her tendency to reveal her role ASAP for no reason

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It was directed at most of the game who don't have the sense to not walk blindly into traps. Obviously. I include flower in that given her tendency to reveal her role ASAP for no reason
ah, that's actually a good point about flower

Not sure why I didn't consider that aspect. Embarrassing.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Lethal was repped in during n1 and by his own admission hadn't properly read anything until well after d2 started. Yet he used his role n1, which seems unlikely for someone who hadn't read the game yet. Do I need to walk you the rest of the way here?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Lethal was repped in during n1 and by his own admission hadn't properly read anything until well after d2 started. Yet he used his role n1, which seems unlikely for someone who hadn't read the game yet. Do I need to walk you the rest of the way here?
You don‘t even know what his role is. The fuck.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Anyway, I felt the need to pick your brains - I had a hunch but didn't want to blindly assume I know your thought process enough to Occam's razor it just yet

Back