• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Vote count 2 day 2

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Luka: Xadlin
Flower: Xadlin - Unvote
Magic: Orca-Great Potato
Great Potato: Xadlin
Chairman Nibel: Xadlin
Grammaton: Magic
Polar Bear: Watson-Tweet
Yoho1996: Great Potato
T-Pein: Great Potato
Hans: Tempest
Orca: Tempest
Tempest: Magic

Wagons:

Great Potato: 3
Xadlin: 3
Tempest: 2
Magic: 2
Tweet: 1

Let me know if there are any mistakes with this vote count

vote lynch Xadlin

Vote Xadlin

Vote xadlin

unvote magic

Was just for show anyway, obviously not going to lynch my teammate!

Polar Bear: Watson-Tweet-Xadlin
Hans: Tempest-Xadlin
Orca: Tempest-Xadlin
Tempest: Magic-Unvote

Wagons:

Xadlin: 6
Magic: 1

Let me know if there are any mistakes. With 17 alive, majority is 9 to hammer and the day.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Something made you get from point A to point B yesterday to form this conclusion, what was it.
TwT
I actually just forgot the interactions. Not really believable given I used this as an excuse from mafia too but I really don't remember most of my reads. It's also why I spam read lists as town alot of the time.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
you never explained how voting someone and leaving your vote all phase makes them contribute.

again xaldin has done nothing and rugrat started contributing without any votes.
Xadlin literally botched his claim kek.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Polar Bear: Watson-Tweet-Xadlin
Hans: Tempest-Xadlin
Orca: Tempest-Xadlin
Tempest: Magic-Unvote

Wagons:

Xadlin: 6
Magic: 1

Let me know if there are any mistakes. With 17 alive, majority is 9 to hammer and the day.
Did this vote not count?

Vote lynch Xadlin

Not on Gad, either, just throwaway votes with zero traction. No reasons given, just freely handing out a vote. No specifics and no elaboration on his process.

If anyone has a way to decipher mechanically (somehow - very much doubt this) what he's doing precisely, speak now.

I can't spend anymore time trying to understand the cryptic meanings and the way he's articulating and approaching things. But his inconsistency is ringing alarm bells.

So, if anyone has enough patience to allow him to speak further, do so now.

He's going in the bin otherwise.

Rugrat

Caldust
How do you see Magic vs Gramm? TvT?
Unsure on Grammaton. There’s a bit more of an “edge” to him than normal which makes me lean town and his case on GAD was good enough (in parts) that I’d have voted on it too.

I suspect Gramm is town, but I’m not staking much on it. Il try and come back to this though

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Lethal was repped in during n1 and by his own admission hadn't properly read anything until well after d2 started. Yet he used his role n1, which seems unlikely for someone who hadn't read the game yet. Do I need to walk you the rest of the way here?
How did I skim over this. Juicy!!

@Lethal thoughts on this

Back