• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Grammaton

Consigliere
you had lethal as town until he was mechanically scum if luka was town and in the situation you still opted for the wrong direction first.

and as far as i can tell you're not 1-1 at the moment, at best it would be 1-2 as you had me in your poe until i was cleared by pein. so you want to be 1-3 and think we should go with your game winning solve?

Where do you get 1/3 from?

I mean tbf you’ve been wrong on every single player except potato cause you have read them as everything

Don’t think you should be throwing stones with this 2018 poyser performance tbh

Magic

Resplendent
They did throw tho, let’s not put lipstick on a pig

Tell you what, if you want to vanity lynch tweet, flower, tpein or even me, I’ll vote with you. At this point I still have reservations over you but im not really willing to swim upstream so if you got fake cleared so be it. Perfectly possible tpeins result is bullshit and you’re partnered after all!
what is it that you're doing if not vanity lynching in your poe and not considering anything outside of it?

Magic

Resplendent
Where do you get 1/3 from?

I mean tbf you’ve been wrong on every single player except potato cause you have read them as everything

Don’t think you should be throwing stones with this 2018 poyser performance tbh
i had gad as town but not town enough in your eyes.

i read luka as town and was away the whole phase and was told he was mechanically caught out so i hammered as i wouldn't be able to catch up for eod anyway.

in what world have i been wrong on everyone? who are these players ive been wrong about? the only lynch i put forward was potato. point blank. you can say i was wrong nibel too as i brought him back up for POE.

Grammaton

Consigliere
i had gad as town but not town enough in your eyes.

i read luka as town and was away the whole phase and was told he was mechanically caught out so i hammered as i wouldn't be able to catch up for eod anyway.

in what world have i been wrong on everyone? who are these players ive been wrong about? the only lynch i put forward was potato. point blank. you can say i was wrong nibel too as i brought him back up for POE.

Bro you’ve flip flopped repeatedly on basically everyone!

Rugrat

Caldust
you had lethal as town until he was mechanically scum if luka was town and in the situation you still opted for the wrong direction first.

and as far as i can tell you're not 1-1 at the moment, at best it would be 1-2 as you had me in your poe until i was cleared by pein. so you want to be 1-3 and think we should go with your game winning solve?
So why are you deferring to him, when I was one of the players who said Luka was town before the info, took my time during the phase and then reconciled he wasn’t scum as opposed to everyone else who did vote him?

Why are you deferring to him when your next read is Tweet when I flip town, who is high on my Poe and doesn’t feature on his?

Why have I randomly gone from town to number 1 scum when all that happened is I played the Luka lynch phase correctly?

Why if Watson’s town because she’s never morose as scum am I not also town because the scum team isn’t organised?
I’ve not lost a game as mafia in four years and been MVP of every scum win in the past eight - this is due to my meticulous nature and planning in the QT, which there is ostensibly not.

Just seems like you’re playing scared of Odo, really especially when you aren’t even looking at my reads but placing his above your own

Grammaton

Consigliere
Can we lynch rugrat please

If he’s town I promise to waste every waking second of my free time on this stupid fucking game

But he isn’t so I won’t need to

Magic

Resplendent
So why are you deferring to him, when I was one of the players who said Luka was town before the info, took my time during the phase and then reconciled he wasn’t scum as opposed to everyone else who did vote him?

Why are you deferring to him when your next read is Tweet when I flip town, who is high on my Poe and doesn’t feature on his?

Why have I randomly gone from town to number 1 scum when all that happened is I played the Luka lynch phase correctly?

Why if Watson’s town because she’s never morose as scum am I not also town because the scum team isn’t organised?
I’ve not lost a game as mafia in four years and been MVP of every scum win in the past eight - this is due to my meticulous nature and planning in the QT, which there is ostensibly not.

Just seems like you’re playing scared of Odo, really especially when you aren’t even looking at my reads but placing his above your own
Why did gram claim VT given the same explanation applies in regards to the VT shit?

If scum have no gf do you not think Gram would notice and claim cop?

Rugrat

Caldust
well no im asking you since you said he's in your POE.
1. “Why would another player do something as scum?” is a poor line of questioning. I think it’s silly getting someone to rationalise another player’s scum behaviour. This is doubly the case when the player in question is someone you’re defending , town reading and even deferring to - entirely because of BEHAVIOUR IN THE THREAD.

2. Pick a lane. Someone who’s excellent at planning and organising in the QT would have claimed cop goes both ways. If you’re advocating that’s reason to exclude him from PoE, it’s reason for you to exclude me from PoE.

Magic

Resplendent
1. “Why would another player do something as scum?” is a poor line of questioning. I think it’s silly getting someone to rationalise another player’s scum behaviour. This is doubly the case when the player in question is someone you’re defending , town reading and even deferring to - entirely because of BEHAVIOUR IN THE THREAD.

2. Pick a lane. Someone who’s excellent at planning and organising in the QT would have claimed cop goes both ways. If you’re advocating that’s reason to exclude him from PoE, it’s reason for you to exclude me from PoE.
Based on more than just that

Back